Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (86823 Views)

Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
You think you know it all. Your pride will destroy you. Na pidgin i dey speak so you dont have any right or whatsoever to correct my words. Besides what is your qualification. That you live in the state does not mean you speak good english. See the mufu saying i havent met any white in my life. grin grin angry now i can relate. You dont worth it.

Anyway i wont bother responding to any of quotes anymore 'cos i can see your inferiority complex is gradually degrading your life. Guess your boyfriend dump your as# for a white clean bae. Dont transfer the aggression to anyone here on nl. If you call for more, we have it here for you. I will give dish it out asap

LMAO grin So you think I'm inferior because I don't worship white people? SMH... It's MOFO not mufu grin It's You are not worth it, not "You don't worth it". grin grin grin Yes I am calling for more so bring it on NIGGER!!!!!!!
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Rutley(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ori e ti gbale

khiaa:

LMAO grin So you think I'm inferior because I don't worship white people? SMH... It's MOFO not mufu grin It's You are not worth it, not "You don't worth it". grin grin grin Yes I am calling for more so bring it on NIGGER!!!!!!!
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
Ori e ti gbale

Don't be scared, write in English, I can't jump through this screen and choke you, although I wish that I could. grin grin
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Rutley(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2017
You are a clown
Send me your contact or you mail me grin grin grin

khiaa:

Don't be scared, write in English, I can't jump through this screen and choke you, although I wish that I could. grin grin
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

Damn, girl, what took you so long? You couldn't hold it in any more? You know what they call this effect in psychology, right? Hahahaha.

You are just a converse of what you hate. Hahahahaha.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

Damn, girl, what took you so long? You couldn't hold it in any more? You know what they call this effect in psychology, right? Hahahaha.

You are just a converse of what you hate.

No you got it wrong, that's what I call Black people who worship whites. They deserve to be degraded.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

No you got it wrong, that's what I call Black people who worship whites. They deserve to be degraded.

Calling a black person a "NIGGER" whether as a result of ignorance or malice is similar to slaves on a ship bragging bout who got the flyest chain.

I guess that's cool with you tho. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

Calling a black person a "NIGGER" whether as a result of ignorance or malice is similar to slaves on a ship bragging bout who got the flyest chain.

I guess that's cool with you tho. Hahahaha.

What is a nigger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

What is a nigger?
Don't play that game with me, Khia.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

OK this is what I want you to do, stop focusing on me and put your focus on finding a solution for getting your people out of Libya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Lalas247(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

Lol

The way they love white ! Some ppl don’t know their history
Have you been to Naija lately Khia they even fear Chinese ( Chinese ppl shocked like wtf ) I wish a bish would men ... ppl if u see how I saw one chinco talking to this lady like a slave WAS LIKE WOW ! And they take it cause of that stup!d slave mentality.... make me sick thank God Naija outside the country know whites ain’t sh!t we wayyyyy better just that we started off late ... due to same goats selling out our race ..
Argh I get so mad when I read the ignorance

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

OK this is what I want you to do, stop focusing on me and put your focus on finding a solution for getting your people out of Libya.

You gassin' yourself up, khia, if you think I'm focusing on you. This is a forum. We conversating...don't get animated like a broad.

And so you know, international efforts including Nigeria, are pulling people out.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol

Have you been to Naija lately Khia they even fear Chinese ( Chinese ppl shocked like wtf ) I wish a bish would men ... ppl if u see how I saw one chinco talking to this lady like a slave WAS LIKE WOW ! And they take it cause of that stup!d slave mentality.... make me sick thank God Naija outside the country know whites ain’t sh!t we wayyyyy better just that we started off late ... due to same goats selling out our race ..

Quit playing.

Whatever is happening back home is mostly about social inequality...class warfare. It is the oppression of proletariat which has happened in any economic system. It is deeper than that "slave mentality" thing you spouting.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Slayer2: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol

Then why have black nations fail?
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

You gassin' yourself up, khia, if you think I'm focusing on you. This is a forum. We conversating...don't get animated like a broad.

And so you know, international efforts including Nigeria, are pulling people out.

No you're gassing me up. Lol grin @like a broad.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

OK I'll change it to COON!!!
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

OK I'll change it to COON!!!
You doing the most.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

You doing the most.

You have never read a comment of me kissing/licking white people azzes, that honor belong to your brothers.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

You have never read a comment of me kissing/licking white people azzes, that honor belong to your brothers.

Being coddled and bubble wrapped in a self-constructed echo chamber has left you ill-equipped to deal with reality.

That is the psychic fuel that generates your anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

Being coddled and bubble wrapped in a self-constructed echo chamber has left you ill-equipped to deal with reality.

That is the psychic fuel that generates your anger.

You are delusional. Everytime I make a post on the whites you always have to jump on my comments like Captain Save a Krakka.
In the words of Chris Rock, Krakka azz Krakkas. I bet that hurt you to your core .
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

You are delusional. Everytime I make a post on the whites you always have to jump on my comments like Captain Save a Krakka.
In the words of Chris Rock, Krakka azz Krakkas. I bet that hurt you to your core .

Of all comedians to highlight, you choose Chris Rock? You heard many of his black-deprecating jokes?

Do you know why Dave Chapelle turned down that $50mil on comedy central?

Talmbout being hurt to my core...hahahaha.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

Of all comedians to highlight, you choose Chris Rock? You heard many of his black-deprecating jokes?

Do you know why Dave Chapelle turned down that $50mil on comedy central?

Talmbout being hurt to my core...hahahaha.

Chris is funny. He said he love BLACK people but he can't stand Niggas, and that is who I was addressing in my comment but you took it personally when it wasn't about you.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

Chris is funny. He said he love BLACK people but he can't stand Niggas, and that is who I was addressing in my comment but you took it personally when it wasn't about you.

You can't finesse your way out of this.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by khiaa(f): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
boostdom:

You can't finesse our way out of this.

Whatever!!!
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
khiaa:

Whatever!!!
That's what I thought too.
Now, I'm a cracka...hahahaha.
You crack me up, Khia, pls don't put your capslock on me, lol.
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by Wrash: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hum
Re: This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking by QueenAdeife: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Realkenny:
Mami

Jim iyke will be regretting right now

Hahaha.....seiously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.