Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? (1738 Views)

Romoss Powerbanks Garage • Tested And Trusted • Good Deals ! / Perfect Trading Gift Cards Reliable And Trusted / Tested and Trusted...1gb now ₦350 | 5gb = ₦1700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Heindall: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
I want to purchase a pc and I am to make initial deposit to him, but I want to know if those who has done biz with him in the past can vouch for him?
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't know man, do you really wanna send money online to sm1 on nairaland just like that?

It sounds stupid to me cos, you don't know if he is a scammer, cos by the time you will realize it, he would be long gone and you would have been duped.

I wouldn't advice you to send money to anyone in nairaland cos 97% of peeps in here are scammers so send the money at your own peril.

I have a friend that was duped of 300k over a gaming laptop earlier this year,

So be wise.

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by TikaBodi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pay on delivery grin
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by eTECTIVe(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
So what do U want nairanders to do now?? Give u go ahead and tomorrow U'll cry scam. If U couldn't confirm how authentic he is from him why do u still want to ask here?? If U need to get a PC take ur 2 legs waka go find PC.. Dont let ur greed get d beta or U
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by adabsmith(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Passing by...
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by OmoDavido(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes. Bro. He is genuine
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:
I don't know man, do you really wanna send money online to sm1 on nairaland just like that?

It sounds stupid to me cos, you don't know if he is a scammer, cos by the time you will realize it, he would be long gone and you would have been duped.

I wouldn't advice you to send money to anyone in nairaland cos 97% of peeps in here are scammers so send the money at your own peril.

So be wise.

97% of people on nairaland are scammers? How did you arrive at this statistics?

8 Likes

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bruh leave procedures outta the topic, this here (nairaland) is the definition of the wild wild west.

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 2:08am On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:

Bruh leave procedures outta the topic, this here (nairaland) is the definition of the wild wild west.

I just feel plucking a high figure in percentage terms and allocating that higher percentage as scammers, is not a true reflection of the real story......

Does nairaland have scammers? YES

Do we have scammers everywhere else? YES

It's up to buyers to always listen to their inner voice........

Have you ever been personally scammed on nairaland?

Are you including yourself in the 97% or the remaining 3%?

4 Likes

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by akinmusi(m): 3:33am On Nov 30, 2017
I think there should be a caveat on NL that you only pay on delivery for physical goods.

There are times scammers post google images as the pics of the items for sale.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Afobear: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:

So be wise.
THE GUY IS LEGIT LIKE MOST PEOPLE I DO RUN TRANSACTIONS WITH HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Ourown(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2017
If you're talking about the real nsonaso. Then he's legit, I bought my pc from him as seen in the screenshot below and I have had some couple of currency exchanging deals with him as well.

He's a legit sombori

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I just feel plucking a high figure in percentage terms and allocating that higher percentage as scammers, is not a true reflection of the real story......

Does nairaland have scammers? YES

Do we have scammers everywhere else? YES

It's up to buyers to always listen to their inner voice........

Have you ever been personally scammed on nairaland?

Are you including yourself in the 97% or the remaining 3%?

Bruh I have been scammed several (3) times on nairaland, I have forgotten the bit*h ass name of the scammer. Some do it and think nobody can do anything to them.

I can still remember my initial 20k I sent to someone for a ps3, could you believe the guy blocked me on WhatsApp, all this when I was very new on nairaland.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:

Bruh I have been scammed several (3) times on nairaland, I have forgotten the bit*h ass name of the scammer. Some do it and think nobody can do anything to them.

I can still remember my initial 20k I sent to someone for a ps3, could you believe the guy blocked me on WhatsApp, all this when I was very new on nairaland.

The guy was trying to initiate you, into the nairaland fraternity........ grin

After successful initiation exercise, you don wise up......

But wetin hapin afta 1st initiation? You still fall 2 times afterwards?

Does not still mean 97% of us are scammers........
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2017
akinmusi:
I think there should be a caveat on NL that you only pay on delivery for physical goods.

There are times scammers post google images as the pics of the items for sale.

When I was actively selling, I used to have people pay without seeing the goods. And after receiving, they referred more clients through......

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

When I was actively selling, I used to have people pay without seeing the goods. And after receiving, they referred more clients through......

Buho those people dey try o, I nor see who I go follow do blind trust for this nairaland with my money.

Lie lie.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by omoskenso(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Also means his among the 97%, d remaining 3% are few people have done deals with especially E-currency thread, Senu & Mods and myself.

Based on what the op asked.... If his the real Nnosona, his legit because he has done ebay check out for me which u pay b4 service and at a time he refunded my money for a deal dat dint go thru. Jt do ur research and make sure no 1 is impersonating him. Or do you expect him to send you his product 1st At least he cud be tracked wif bank name, acct No n BVN butbhow can he track his goods sent 2 you??
The same reason u dont wanna send ur money 1st isbd same reason he doesn’t want 2 send his item 1st.

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:

Buho those people dey try o, I nor see who I go follow do blind trust for this nairaland with my money.

Lie lie.

And if I told you that although I had stopped selling, people still send money to source items for them..........

Trust cannot be bought, but earned........

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
omoskenso:

Also means his among the 97%, d remaining 3% are few people have done deals with especially E-currency thread, Senu & Mods and myself.

Based on what the op asked.... If his the real Nnosona, his legit because he has done ebay check out for me which u pay b4 service and at a time he refunded my money for a deal dat dint go thru. Jt do ur research and make sure no 1 is impersonating him. Or do you expect him to send you his product 1st At least he cud be tracked wif bank name, acct No n BVN butbhow can he track his goods sent 2 you??
The same reason u dont wanna send ur money 1st isbd same reason he doesn’t want 2 send his item 1st.

So long as due diligence is observed, the term caveat emptor, comes into play, regardless......
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by lazinny(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
He is legit. Have dealt with him before . he's well known in ecurrency thread.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by adecamp(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Only one person I trust on NL and that is Justi4jesu gbam!
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2017
adecamp:
Only one person I trust on NL and that is Justi4jesu gbam!

And this is due to your very positive experience...... Another Nairalander would also trust someone else, due to their personal experiences too......

4 Likes

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by autosina: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Bought a laptop from him, and I payed before it was sent. Everything went on fine. He is true and legit.straight forward with his words and sincere.
For me no pressures, still looking forward to doing more business with him.
His laptops are exceptionally affordable.
Satisfied customer.

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Stormyweather(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

the dude spoke for himself I'm pretty sure. It takes one to know another
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2017
autosina:
Bought a laptop from him, and I payed before it was sent. Everything went on fine. He is true and legit.straight forward with his words and sincere.
For me no pressures, still looking forward to doing more business with him.
His laptops are exceptionally affordable.
Satisfied customer.

Tell me more about how the business went, I am being tempted to part with my money cos of his kind of laptops @nsonaso seem to be selling.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Stormyweather(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
theGigolo:

Tell me more about how the business went, I am being tempted to part with my money cos of his kind of laptops @nsonaso seem to be selling.
there's this show on BBC 'The real hustle, at the end of the show, the guys say "remember if it's too good to be true then it probably is" I'm not saying he is or isn't
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Myadstopup: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stormyweather:
there's this show on BBC 'The real hustle, at the end of the show, the guys say "remember if it's too good to be true then it probably is" I'm not saying he is or isn't
Oga see as you’re talking off point... smh
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Stormyweather(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Myadstopup:
Oga see as you’re talking off point... smh
lol. intelligence really is scarce.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by obua: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2017
He can be trusted. I paid for a device but changed my mind a few hours after and he refunded me immediately

1 Like

Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:25am On Dec 01, 2017
theGigolo:

So be wise.
he has a thread? Check, how long has been on nairaland, check both pros and con on his thread comment, the number of post and response, I deal with people on nairaland and never been scam, people like billiyaminu, acunon but you should always do background check because he may come up with another Id to praise himself on his useful Id,anybody can be scammer,so watch
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by theGigolo: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
he has a thread? Check, how long has been on nairaland, check both pros and con on his thread comment, the number of post and response, I deal with people on nairaland and never been scam, people like billiyaminu, acunon but you should always do background check because he may come up with another Id to praise himself on his useful Id,anybody can be scammer,so watch

Not a bad idea.
Re: Can Nsonaso Be Trusted? by Heindall: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
b0rn2fuck:

I have gone through his threads and seen his modus operandi, but still wanted input from satisfied customers first, thanks @all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scanfrost Exclusive Showroom 637/639 Agege Motor Road Shogunle / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Enugu. Sold / Pix!!(boxed)brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop(beast Mode)freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.