Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (29652 Views)

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Deo1986(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Learn as you pay

"Now (delete) today according (improper way to start a statement) to a reliable source only one student was attended to (is it a medical facility or classroom) in the lecture room just (delete) because the student has payed (paid) his own (delete) school fees and he was attended to (check attended) alone. at the department of Mass cCommunication oOsun s State pPolytechnic Iree.

Nonsense write up grin grin
But you got the gist, mr proofreader.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Earthquake1: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
The level of poverty in Yorubaland is outstanding.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by jaafree: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
since when poly students start wearing uniform? abi nah my eyes no dey see clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Blackfire(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wahala dey for Valhalla .
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by NwaliE01: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
I bet you, this student no go learn anything.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by anonimi: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
cardoctor:
Blame buhari

..........and his All Poverty Congress, APC governor of Osun state, Baba Hafusa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Firefire:
As a rejoinder to this publication: https://www.nairaland.com/2872621/aregbesola-inflated-airport-contract-n11.5bn#42080710

Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has said he deserves commendation for building the Moshood Abiola International Airport at Ido-Osun, Osun State, for N11.5bn.

A consultant to the state government on information, Mr. Sunday Akere, who spoke on behalf of the governor, said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Tuesday.

He said the contract was not inflated to siphon the state’s resources as alleged by the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the increase in the contract sum was necessitated by the inflation caused by the fall of the naira.

Akere said, “The PDP in Osun should be ignored, they are just seeking relevance. They should find out how much PDP states like Akwa Ibom, Gombe and others built their airports.

“When former President Goodluck Jonathan was in power, he said he added an additional airstrip to the Nnamdi Azikiwi International Airport, Abuja with N36bn. We should be commended for building an airport with N11.5bn.

“If we are building a complete airport with a hanger and other facilities for N11.5bn, then we should be commended. The governor deserves commendation.”

Akere also said the initial cost of the airport was underestimated.

But the PDP accused the governor of increasing unilaterally the contract sum of the airport from N4.5bn to N15.5bn.

The Director of Media and Strategy of the Osun PDP, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, said this in a statement on Sunday.

The statement read, “We are aware that Governor Rauf Aregbesola, on January 8, 2016 through a letter with reference number SP/S96/1/vi/348 re-awarded the airport contract to the same contractor and a payment of N472m was paid as take-off sum.

“The same company had earlier been paid N2.7bn for the same project without any serious work done on the project.

The PDP also accused the governor of inflating the contract sum in order to embezzle the bailout funds it got from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The opposition party lamented that workers in the employ of the state were languishing in hunger as a result of unpaid salaries.

The party had said, “We are calling on the President and anti-graft agencies to send a secret team to the site of the so-called Moshood Abiola International Airport, Ido-Osun, to confirm what the government and the airport company had done with the N2.7bn taken from the purse of the state on December 14, 2012.

“Out of the amount, N2.5bn was sourced as a loan from a bank to be repaid monthly at N100m from the SURE-P funds. That loan is now part of the N88bn restructured for the state by the Central Bank for repayment till the year 2034 shocked.”

http://www.punchng.com/aregbesola-admits-increasing-airport-contract-by-n7bn/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Adebowale89(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
kennosklint:
Afonjas low mentality

mumu brain of admitting all blog news

imbe....1 of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Naijazeus: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
kennosklint:
Afonjas low mentality

Elede

1 Like

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by anonimi: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Naijazeus: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Earthquake1:
The level of poverty in Yorubaland is outstanding.

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by BabaAduras: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrop:
Update: Lecturer attends to only one student that has payed his school fee at osun state polytechnic iree (pic)

According the news reaching praizeblog Iree polytechnics students protest because of the raise in their school fees.

Read the first update here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4200941/ospoly-iree-students-protest-over

Now today according to a reliable source only one student was attended to in the lecture room just because the student has payed his own school fees and he was attended to alone. at the department of Mass communication osun state polytechnic Iree.

It happened today at PLT, hall 1 in the campus

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/update-lecturer-attends-to-only-one.html?m=1

For goodness sake, there is no English word "payed"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Freeman59: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mods didn't even notice the student has a uniform on. This story is fake. Was only brought to Frontpage for traffic

1 Like

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by alan056: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabaAduras:

For goodness sake, there is no English word "payed"

there is actually

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Seun4blue(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62823510:
8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD!!

But sounds hard to believe, can any of his course mates or school mates kindly confirm this please?

Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by asawanathegreat(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
U must pay b4 u learn
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Nicolas94(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62823510:

But sounds hard to believe, can any of his course mates or school mates kindly confirm this please?
It's 100% true. I am schooling in Ires
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Nicolas94(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62823510:

It's 100% true. I am schooling in Iree
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by jolyment: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Learn as you pay

"Now (delete) today according (improper way to start a statement) to a reliable source only one student was attended to (is it a medical facility or classroom) in the lecture room just (delete) because the student has payed (paid) his own (delete) school fees and he was attended to (check attended) alone. at the department of Mass cCommunication oOsun s State pPolytechnic Iree.

Thanks for the correction. English Language is difficult for some people.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
It is not the land that is caused. it is the people to include the acclaimed the educated elite who go to have their honey moon and wedding in America to include those who take their kids to the best school in Europe and those who believe they are better off because they are now doing well in USA, Europe, South America, Canada, Australia & Russia, Ukraine, China, Japan. with all your education and wealth, you are all slaves of the 21st century. You are all mentally enslaved. For those of you who feel you dont need to come to Africa and assist the government to contribute your quota, you are all suffering from slavery of the mindset. People build countries and not ghost and empty talkers.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by BabaAduras: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
alan056:

there is actually

This is news to me. I am not sure of your source.

Before I posted my comment, I did type "payed" on a word document to confirm the correctness of my thought. It came out there is no word "payed".
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by alan056: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabaAduras:

This is news to me. I am not sure of your source.

Before I posted my comment, I did typed "payed" on a word document to confirm the correctness of my thought. It came out there is no word "payed".

" I did typed "??
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by damsco92: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Emmah123:
This might not be true but a mere handiwork of bloggers.
its true
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by damsco92: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Emmah123:
This might not be true but a mere handiwork of bloggers.
its real.....dat was wat happened
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Spartacuslastman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
That is my department and my school back then funny things do happen alot so this should not be a big deal
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by heysquare(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
this could only happen during exams but cant happen during lectures.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by hercanday(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Something Similar Happen In Kwarapoly Today The Board Sent Students Who Have Not Paid Their School Fees Home
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by IANAGI(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
NO LEVEL NEWS
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by talk2bity: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
May God help us.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackfire:
Wahala dey for Valhalla .

grin Funny dude.
Re: Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees by Mccullum: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Learn as you pay

Are you an English language teacher? if so, you will make many corrections on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / El-Rufai Fires 16 KASU Lecturers For Participating In NLC Protest In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.