Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. (3368 Views)

Urgent Recruitment In A Start Up Manufacturing Firm / How Do I Get To Ojodu Berger From Mile 2 / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
A new company is opening in the Ojodu Berger axis of Lagos.
It is a manufacturing and processing company.

They seek experienced employees top fill the following executive positions;
Accountant,
Sales Supervisor,
Quality Control Supervisor,
Production Supervisor,
Operations Supervisor,
Front Desk Officer
Admin/HR Executive
Document Control Executive

They also seek to employ candidates to fill their Graduate Trainee programme. Candidates from different disciplinary backgrounds may apply. The selection process will commence immediately while resumption will be by the second week of January 2018. Only candidates residing in Ojodu and environs will be shortlisted for consideration.

An monthly allowance of Twenty Five Thousand (NGN25, 000.00) will be paid during the training period which is projected to last three (3) months only. On completion the reward will be reviewed reflect the performance of the candidate during the internship.

Interested candidates may apply via
careerpluzz@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Pierohandsome: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
How can i apply

I live in Port Harcourt, can i apply
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Kaygee10: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by gotaheart: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Can you state the requirements for each of the post or detailed job description.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
How can i apply
Don't bother yourself. It is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
How can i apply

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
careerpluzz:

Accountant,
Sales Supervisor,
Production Supervisor,
Operations Supervisor,
Front Desk Officer
Admin/HR Executive

They also seek to employ candidates to fill their Graduate Trainee programme. Candidates from different disciplinary backgrounds may apply. The selection process will commence immediately while resumption will be by the second week of January 2018. Only candidates residing in Ojodu and environs will be shortlisted for consideration.

An monthly allowance of Twenty Five Thousand (NGN25, 000.00) will be paid during the training period which is projected to last three (3) months only. On completion the reward will be reviewed reflect the performance of the candidate during the internship.

careerpluzz@gmail.com
Why can't you people come out straight and tell everybody there is a vacancy for drug marketing, instead of deceiving people with vacancies for the post of accountant, supervisor, admin manager etc? It means you too know you are scammers, no body will take you serious.
May God punish you.

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
How can i apply

This is position is only for Lagos residents.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Kaygee10:
What of accommodation for prospective interns?

No accommodation please.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Delbam: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2017
I hope no one will fall for this.
No further comment...

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2017
gotaheart:
Can you state the requirements for each of the post or detailed job description.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the job description.

The information above is all I have and can only present that much.

It is however apparently deductible that the roles would naturally demand traditional functions required of those positions.

My own two pence!
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2017
omoelerin1:

You are of course entitled to YOUR opinion.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2017
omoelerin1:
Why can't you people come out straight and tell everybody there is a vacancy for drug marketing, instead of deceiving people with vacancies for the post of accountant, supervisor, admin manager etc? It means you too know you are scammers, no body will take you serious.
May God punish you.

In the midst of the weeds shall grow the wheat and in full grain........ Go figure.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Delbam:
Why are all these scammers not giving up. If they could come up with post like this, it means they could as well be useful for some other meaningful things. Stop deceiving people and find something else to do. You can't keep deceiving people all the time and think all is going to be well with you. I wont fall for this so are others...may God continually help us. Peace!!!

Thanks for not falling Sir.

Very smart of you. And your unsolicited advice is received in good faith.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Delbam:
No further comment...

I am happy that you have at least not fallen. Very smart and commendable.

Unfortunately many others are not as smart as you.

Have a bountiful day.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2017
careerpluzz:

In the midst of the weeds shall grow the wheat and in full grain........ Go figure.
Who tells you that? It is only a fool, ill-informed or an inexperienced farmer will take to that assumption. No wheat can ever survive in the midst of weeds. A wise and professional crop dresser knows that a wheat field must be totally free of weeds, before he can reap any grain.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
careerpluzz:

You are of course entitled to YOUR opinion.

This is not about an opinion, it is what I know.
I am educated, I am experienced, I am a professional. Look, let me tell you, If I see a fake job vacancy I will know. It is only those innocent fresh and desperate graduates you can deceive.
I won't say more than that. You had better keep quiet and stop quoting me, so that this issue would not be complicated.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
omoelerin1:
This is not about an opinion, it is what I know.
I am educated, I am experienced, I am a professional. Look, let me tell you, If I see a fake job vacancy I will know. It is only those innocent fresh and desperate graduates you can deceive.
I won't say more than that. You had better keep quiet and stop quoting me, so that this issue would not be complicated.

I usually resist (and successfully so) to be drawn into this kind of negative exchange that is primarily unproductive.

I will however in the interest of the vulnerable ones on this platform respond to your very spurious and unfounded allegations.

it is ironic that a supposedly educated and experienced professional cannot show in his post the tell tale signs of a fake advertorial.

My advert does not solicit for payments in any form and neither does it request for any valuable. All I placed was a harmless email address that is used to collate applications for certain advertised positions before being forwarded to a dedicated email address belonging to registered domain. Your unintelligent posturing will not allow you look beyond your nose but only survive in your immediate limitations. For the avoidance of doubt, the advert you see here and any other advert that comes through this moniker are verified adverts drawn from a reasonably known and respectable Business Advisory Agency.

Having said this much , I hope you will read it.....[i]really, really slowly [/i]in order to have some semblance of an understanding. I will subsequently not dignify your penchant for cheap and baseless popularity on an anonymous forum.

And you may heed the time tested axiom about leaving people oblivious of your intelligence rather than erasing all doubt through rather ludicrous and moronic contrivance.

I challenge you do your very best 'Sir Theresa' of the desperate unemployed Nigerian graduates and shame on you if you don't complicate this issue.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by toygod2: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
If anyone or anybody should apply for the job placed by this CARREERPLUZ or something,

Ebola fall on him/her.

I know this people veryyyyy wellllllllll. They are not what they pose to be.

Please, i am beseeching you, my Nigerian unemployed youths/graduate, DO NOT FALL for this.
Let's join hand starve all these scam of a company to death by not patronizing em.

Better job ll come ur way, before the end of this year and you ll testify. If you believe....
Cheers
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by omoelerin1: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
careerpluzz:

I usually resist (and successfully so) to be drawn into this kind of negative exchange that is primarily unproductive.

I will however in the interest of the vulnerable ones on this platform respond to your very spurious and unfounded allegations.

it is ironic that a supposedly educated and experienced professional cannot show in his post the tell tale signs of a fake advertorial.

My advert does not solicit for payments in any form and neither does it request for any valuable. All I placed was a harmless email address that is used to collate applications for certain advertised positions before being forwarded to a dedicated email address belonging to registered domain. Your unintelligent posturing will not allow you look beyond your nose but only survive in your immediate limitations. For the avoidance of doubt, the advert you see here and any other advert that comes through this moniker are verified adverts drawn from a reasonably known and respectable Business Advisory Agency.

Having said this much , I hope you will read it.....[i]really, really slowly [/i]in order to have some semblance of an understanding. I will subsequently not dignify your penchant for cheap and baseless popularity on an anonymous forum.

And you may heed the time tested axiom about leaving people oblivious of your intelligence rather than erasing all doubt through rather ludicrous and moronic contrivance.

I challenge you do your very best 'Sir Theresa' of the desperate unemployed Nigerian graduates and shame on you if you don't complicate this issue.

Who is looking for cheap popularity here? Popularity among who?
The fact that I have been able to save somebody from a wolf disguising as a sheep today is more than enough for me. I think I am relieved.

I can authoritatively tell you that no manufacturing and processing company is about to start operation at Berger any moment from now.

May I ask you the position you occupy in the said company? MD, HRM, Consultant/Recruiting agent or Just an outsider who got the information from an insider?

The whole advert shows it is a scam. The hand work of those guys in borrowed suit, (because it usually bigger than them) who will be telling these innocent job seekers how they would become millionaire within six months.
You will make advert for the roles of a receptionist, secretary, store manager, accountant and so on in a newly established manufacturing company, at the end of day, you will ask them to be selling drug.
While telling lie, for goodness sake? That is what is annoying me!
You would invite them for interview, after a lot of stories on how they are not supposed to be working for money, but rather, it is the money that ought to be working for them and clapping, you will ask them to pay certain amount of money for training.

This is wickedness for heaven's sake. Why are some people just wicked? Capitalizing on the unemployment situation of the country, wasting and frustrating these innocents? I leave you with your conscience (if you have one) if what I'm saying is not true.

The more you mentioning me, the more you keep exposing yourself in public.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Erums(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Guy please mention him again... I want this debate to countinue... Kapish
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by category(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
The eloquence of the OP is capable of wooing any prospective job seeker even if he is masquerading.
I admire your command of English.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
category:
The eloquence of the OP is capable of wooing any prospective job seeker even if he is masquerading.
I admire your command of English.

Thanks for the compliment @Category.

I am just trying to exhaust the school fees investment of many contributors, parents, relatives, community and even the state.

Its amazing though to think that our supposedly intelligent commentators can sink so low as to think only along certain lines.

The biggest loss resulting from the archaic educational sepulchre we have been bequeathed is the colossal loss of self esteem.

However, contemporary socio-economic harmonisation requires our accommodating even the most unintelligent morons in our society who in the majority of cases are the ones that suffer steep depths of low esteem and yet seek recognition via all manners of loquacious expression even when bereft of logic and inconsistent with the prevailing contextual setting. That indeed is the burden of present day living.

The responses so far are awesome, despite the distractions.

The discourse has actually been quite helpful...............if you know what I mean.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
toygod2:
If anyone or anybody should apply for the job placed by this CARREERPLUZ or something,

Ebola fall on him/her.

I know this people veryyyyy wellllllllll. They are not what they pose to be.

Please, i am beseeching you, my Nigerian unemployed youths/graduate, DO NOT FALL for this.
Let's join hand starve all these scam of a company to death by not patronizing em.

Better job ll come ur way, before the end of this year and you ll testify. If you believe....
Cheers

If we are to judge you by your moniker then there would be no need to respond to you.

However, unlike you will resist the temptation to judge a book by its cover. your moniker was like your warped thinking today that produced the quoted text must have been chosen during one of your frequently recurring periods of insobriety. We cannot therefore ascribe the entire responsibility of this intemperance to you. It is hugely circumstantial.

A man is nothing more than what he thinks inwardly and expresses outwardly through his words(both verbal and written)and actions/inactions. And then you latch n to a promise that assuages your lazy and docile personality, a promise that you yourself do not even believe. Please prove me wrong by announcing your 'better job' here before the 31st of December 2017.

Suffice to state here and clearly so that I will appear here and quote you on that date before the close of business from wherever I may be.

Take that as a challenge.

And finally, I am sure that before that date one of the applicants for this job will announce his appointment with this 'fictitious ' company.
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Hkana: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2017
careerpluzz:

This is position is only for Lagos residents.

What about someone ready to relocate?
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by SoNature(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2017
careerpluzz:

Accountant,
Sales Supervisor,
Production Supervisor,
Operations Supervisor,
Front Desk Officer
Admin/HR Executive

careerpluzz@gmail.com

Why are you people running your vacancy ad on a free mailer server?
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by SoNature(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
careerpluzz:

If we are to judge you by your moniker then there would be no need to respond to you.

However, unlike you will resist the temptation to judge a book by its cover. your moniker was like your warped thinking today that produced the quoted text must have been chosen during one of your frequently recurring periods of insobriety. We cannot therefore ascribe the entire responsibility of this intemperance to you. It is hugely circumstantial.

A man is nothing more than what he thinks inwardly and expresses outwardly through his words(both verbal and written)and actions/inactions. And then you latch n to a promise that assuages your lazy and docile personality, a promise that you yourself do not even believe. Please prove me wrong by announcing your 'better job' here before the 31st of December 2017.

Suffice to state here and clearly so that I will appear here and quote you on that date before the close of business from wherever I may be.

Take that as a challenge.

And finally, I am sure that before that date one of the applicants for this job will announce his appointment with this 'fictitious ' company.

Why are you people running your ad on a free mailer server? Is it that your company is broke or a startup? I know some persons will still attend despite all the warnings from fellow Nairalanders.

Keep in mind, however, that it's only a matter of time - your genuineness or otherwise will be revealed. And if the latter is the case, rest assured that your account here has become useless because their responses won't be nice
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by Olaomoolopa: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2017
No need to argue over it I stay In ojodu berger bro I will appreciate it if you can give the company full details and address I will check and post it here f it's real.thanks
Re: Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. by careerpluzz: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olaomoolopa:
No need to argue over it I stay In ojodu berger bro I will appreciate it if you can give the company full details and address I will check and post it here f it's real.thanks

This is quite a reasonable request but I am afraid I cannot oblige you for the very reason I obliterated the name of the company in the first place when placing the advert.

Lets just say that since the bedlam has waned, we can go on to announce that we received a lot of applications and more are coming in.

Quite characteristic of me, I settled down and read the posts repeatedly and each individual post kept conjuring a more than reasonably accurate picture of the personality behind the post and the moniker.

Seek to develop yourself along this line you will agree with me that it isn't necessary to join issues with people in certain respects especially on an anonymous online platform that harbours all ramifications of species.

Most importantly, I have interacted with some of the applicants and I can tell you that this was a worthwhile exercise.
A very wholesome experience it has been.

For those who may sill be interested, kindly send in your applications and resume and follow the format as laid out in the originating post.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? / West African Container Terminal Onne, Calling: / Agribusiness Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.