Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? (20424 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? / Ladies What Are Those Things That Guys Wear That You Hate So Much / What Do You Think About This Lady's NYSC Khaki (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Whenever I see people with chokers on, the first question that comes to my mind is

"HOW MUCH FOR A NIGHT"
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by sirwilson(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jubilancy:
Beautiful but really not my thing I love leaving my neck free

Abeg, free the neck jare.....
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by chuks34(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Seriously undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
emmanuelrabb:
Whenever I see people with chokers on, the first question that comes to my mind is

"HOW MUCH FOR A NIGHT"

Have you asked them before? I never see my Allen Avenue customers with chokers?

Possibly, you only see the high end ones......
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by noskcid(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na dogs dey use belt nau
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by colizee(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
It makes them look slutty....
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Lilmisshy: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
It looks real nice on people, I admire it so much but it inconveniences the real crap out of me. kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by OpinionCounts(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
How person go come dey struggle to swallow spit again, all in the name of fashion.....they don make people to dey wear tear tear cloth be like mad people yet e never do them, now they one finally choke people to death....na wa oo...d devil is a liar..
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
The song 'sucker for pain' comes to mind and I absolutely like it.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by abdeiz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
to me any girl that wears that means she has a degree in sucking something
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by smartbros(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Some outfits are incomplete without a choker �

i like your Dp and the two things you tied together there.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Daeylar(f): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
They said ladies, yet most comments on FP are from men?

They didn't ask men undecided

I think it's gorgeous, if won right.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by imma2(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
If only you were half as cute as the girl in this pix embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
My brother calls it strangler cos he doesn't understand why ladies would want to strangle themselves all in the name of fashion.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by HolyTitus(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chokers abi Pet's collar
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Sezzybb(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
just a symbol of slave� Any way.

It meant for dogs lolz
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by QueenBeeHive(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
colizee:
It makes them look slutty....
Shallow much

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
imma2:
If only you were half as cute as the girl in this pix embarassed embarassed
coming from someone with a dp that looks like smeagol, I'll pass smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by derachokolate(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
i still dont know why you girls reject the name "bitch"......hahahahahahahahah
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by imma2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
coming from someone with a dp that looks like smeagol, I'll pass smiley
grin grin grin ;DYou should pass. I couldn't even give you a second look. You have finally gotten an opportunity to give yourself some high with that word. Get back to reality and hide in the cave from where you came from
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by horciglowri(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chokers are nice
Oya see my choker���

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by bewla(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jubilancy:
Beautiful but really not my thing I love leaving my neck free
my kind of girl
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by stonecoldcafe: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think of the ultimate choker look and its got to be this iconic image of an amazing rnb singer. Oh how I still miss her. What she would have gone on to do with her life...

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by hablink: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
stonecoldcafe:
I think of the ultimate choker look and its got to be this iconic image of an amazing rnb singer. Oh how I still miss her. What she would have gone on to do with her life...
who she?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by mattiecute(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Why you gotta post the ones that looks like bondage chains though ?
Why not post dope ones like these?
Don't mind the op.. He wants the choker to potray slavery
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by hablink: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

babe you fine well well.

hian!!! why yo fine laik dis selfuu??

but if no be your real pinshure be that, the kin thunder wey go faya ur yansh dey wait make nepa bring light!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by stonecoldcafe: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
hablink:

who she?

Aaliyah.

Were you born at the early start of this century?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by placeofallure(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wear them, in fact that's what fancy the most cos I have a full neckline..........
I also wear a waist bead...........Hmmmn Yes! Nothing fetish, just plain fashion grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by hablink: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
stonecoldcafe:

Aaliyah.
Were you born at the early start of this century?
Aaliyah hmmm we learn everyday, thanks.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Romanciella(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
I also love them... It looks good on slim people more
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
I love them, chokers don't give me rashes unlike necklace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Maintain Your White Clothes / I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) / Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.