Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master (1380 Views)

“Wilfred Ndidi Is A Kenyan”- Kenyans On Twitter Claim Ndidi Is From Kenya / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by teamtibzy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
No Nigerian player passes like Ndidi.
Wilfred Ndidi has completed more passes than any other Nigerian playing in the league.

He surpassed his Leicester City teammates, making him Nigeria’s pass master in the English Premier League.

The 20-year-old Central midfielder has made more passes than Harry Maguire (526), Danny Simpson (437), Christian Fuchs (434) and goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel (398).

Kelechi Iheanacho has only made 78 passes in 255 minutes and is sixteenth on the list of Nigerian passers.

For The Full News Visit:http://www.trends44.com/nigeria-pass-master-ndidi-epl/

Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Yeligray(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
If Ndidi is 20years then i must be 2years

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by master69(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
if Ndidi is 20 yrs den i am born again....hmmm
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by 4koff: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Yeligray:
If Ndidi is 20years then i must be 2years

You no fit read am pass? must you fall him hand? What if because of your comment he lose him job after them investigate am. You go come dey happy say you don contribute for better thing. keep quiet if you no get something positive to say.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
4koff:

You no fit read am pass? must you fall him hand? What if because of your comment he lose him job after them investigate am. You go come dey happy say you don contribute for better thing. keep quiet if you no get something positive to say.
If he loses his job, it is his fault. We didn't ask him to lie abt his age did we?
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by andrew444(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nesso:

If he loses his job, it is his fault. We didn't ask him to lie abt his age did we?

How does his age become your business?bad belle,I have never see European or South American insulting their own players because of age only Nigerians and most of them is frustrated,he has made it in life and you can never bring him down Hater,so get a life
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
andrew444:

How does his age become your business?bad belle,I have never see European or South American insulting their own players because of age only Nigerians and most of them is frustrated,he has made it in life and you can never bring him down Hater,so get a life
Mumu. u think Europeans and south Americans are age cheats like us. Everything is documented there and there is no room for cheats. Peeps like u won't survive there cos u don't know any oda life than a life of cheating.
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by andrew444(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nesso:

Mumu. u think Europeans and south Americans are age cheats like us. Everything is documented there and there is no room for cheats. Peeps like u won't survive there cos u don't know any oda life than a life of cheating.

Documented just as it's being showed to us,people like you lick the ass of a white man,now tell me Diego Costa is 28 years?are you the parent that give birth to ndidi?peeps like you will remain poor for the rest of your entire miserable life for hating on others people,LOW LIFE
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by 4koff: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nesso:

Did he lie? That's what he said is his age? what is your problem? Is it Jealousy? Leave the man alone and FACE YOUR PROBLEM. Abi dem ask you to investigate am, come pay you money?
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
andrew444:

Documented just as it's being showed to us,people like you lick the ass of a white man,now tell me Diego Costa is 28 years?are you the parent that give birth to ndidi?peeps like you will remain poor for the rest of your entire miserable life for hating on others people,LOW LIFE
So I am hating on other pple cos I insist they tell the truth? Smh for the way una brain dey function. Even if I dey lick white man ass, it doesn't change the fact dat they are honest, organised and more successful in dia lives than we will probably ever be and its dumb asses like u dat wallow in abject poverty courtesy of a poor mentality like dis.
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
4koff:

Did he lie? That's what he said is his age? what is your problem? Is it Jealousy? Leave the man alone and FACE YOUR PROBLEM. Abi dem ask you to investigate am, come pay you money?
Young man I was stating my opinion just like u now doing urs. Last time I checked I am entitled to it. So u the one dat showed leave me alone and face ur problems.
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by andrew444(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nesso:

So I am hating on other pple cos I insist they tell the truth? Smh for the way una brain dey function. Even if I dey lick white man ass, it doesn't change the fact dat they are honest, organised and more successful in dia lives than we will probably ever be and its dumb asses like u dat wallow in abject poverty courtesy of a poor mentality like dis.

Mumu na people like you dem dey use do slave trade for Libya all in the name of abroad,now you beleive Diego Costa is 28? You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen,GOAT
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by andrew444(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
4koff:

Bros abeg help me ask that guy him problem make him go find the cause of him mistfortune
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
andrew444:

Mumu na people like you dem dey use do slave trade for Libya all in the name of abroad,now you beleive Diego Costa is 28? You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen,GOAT
And ur is dad is the best definition of an idiot for giving birth to a waste of space like u.
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
andrew444:

Just the way my dad is pouring his frustration on me,i want to pour it to others,work hard and stop critisizing people's age,poverty is a disease,i am fucking LOSER
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Nesso post=62894724][/quote]
Thank God u knw u a loser, empty head.
Re: EPL: Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Pass Master by andrew444(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nesso:

And my dad is the best definition of an idiot for giving birth to a waste of space like me

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Posing A Big Treat To Arsenal’s “invicible Record. / Cheap Cycling Accessories / FA Cup: Wigan Knock Out West Ham + Other Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.