Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! (4179 Views)

DSTV Compact Is Seriously Not It / Does Dstv Compact Show All Premier League? / Dstv Compact Vs Compact Plus - What's The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by WimaxNG: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Seriously everything does not have to be labelled as "Marketing".

We owe ourselves some level of truthfulness and fairness, when Dstv was advertising the Compact package, they said we can watch all our premiership matches and that was why someone like me migrated to Compact from the Access Bouquet, but to my utmost disappointment, this would be the 9th time this premiership season when i would not be able to watch either a Live Chelsea or Manchester United Match on my TV despite this rip off subscription for Christ's sake.

Last time it happened i was so furious and i called their customer care line and the only excuse was that it depended on how they "scheduled" the matches on their super sport's stations. We did this subscription hoping to watch our clubs play and yet when the matches come, one never finds those matches in any of these super sport's stations. All you find is Stoke vs Swansea, Newcastle vs Burnley but never Chelsea or Manchester United Live match.

This was not was advertised and NCC should not allow this. Advertisements should be complete, truth, straight forward, UN-misleading and must be adhered to. You advertised we watch all our premiership live matches and you now didn't deliver as promised, deliberately showing matches of lesser interests and would prefer to even constantly show South African football league matches which no one of us have asked for nor wants to see than show the English premiership matches we all subscribed for.

This is very unfair and a real slap on every Nigerian face, NCC face and a deliberate play on our intelligence and will power.

I am utterly disappointed and i want NCC to really stop these companies advertising ABCD but delivering B and C when we subscribed.

#DSTVCOMPACTisaFRAUD
Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by darkenkach(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Try the compact plus.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by WimaxNG: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
darkenkach:
Try the compact plus.

Thats not the point. Did Dstv advertised that most of the major premiership matches would only be available on Compaq Plus and not Compaq ?

Its really so bad a whole nation is taken for a ride just because we have accepted everything to be the order of the country and the leaders who holds positions would not even know the frauds these companies commit by advertisement deception.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't think DStv promised all matches on compact bouquet, that is for compact plus. For the fact that DStv compact is missing Supersports 5 which is the main channel that normally show star matches should tell u that. I feel ur pain though, as for me it's either compact plus or nothing, if I can't sub for compact plus I go jejely pay 1,900 for access and watch all my football at the bar.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by guass(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2017
WimaxNG:

Thats not the point. Did Dstv advertised that most of the major premiership matches would only be available on Compaq Plus and not Compaq ?

Its really so bad a whole nation is taken for a ride just because we have accepted everything to be the order of the country and the leaders who holds positions would not even know the frauds these companies commit by advertisement deception.
It's not true Guy.To watch all matches is Premium 14,700. Is like u are NEW to Dstv.
Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by aieromon(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
WimaxNG:

All matches are shown live on the Premium bouquet. Surely,you don't expect to watch star matches with consumers on the Premium package.

Subscribe to the Premium bouquet if you want to watch your favorite teams. There are 20 teams in the English Premier League so they are legally entitled to show any of the matches.
Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by WimaxNG: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
guass:

It's not true Guy.To watch all matches is Premium 14,700. Is like u are NEW to Dstv.

Thanks Bro. I guess i was swayed and i would never renew the Compaq ever again, would return back to my usual Access after this one.

Lesson
If you really wanna watch Live Premiership Matches on DSTV, if you cannot afford 9,900 for Compaq Plus, please don't do past Access Bouquet cos every other package in between is FRAUD and DECEPTIVE. You would get to watch little or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
WimaxNG:

Thanks Bro. I guess i was swayed and i would never renew the Compaq ever again, would return back to my usual Access after this one.

Lesson
If you really wanna watch Live Premiership Matches on DSTV, if you cannot afford 9,900 for Compaq Plus, please don't do past Access Bouquet cos every other package in between is FRAUD and DECEPTIVE. You would get to watch little or nothing.

That's the way it is. Whenever I'm not bouaynt enough to to do compact plus, I'll just stick with access. I don't care about all those Africa majic urban or epic nonsense, don't care about those movie channels, so far my family can watch Africa magic youruba, telemundo, trace naija and Disney junior every other thing apart from football doesn't matter. If I can't watch football then access it is, compact is waste of money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Suspicious Partner Season 01 Episode 10 (korean Tvseries) And Other (K / Dada (2023) Tamil Full Movie Download Free 1080p,720p,480p / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.