Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs (377 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Petting Cheetahs At Zebula Golf Estate In South Africa / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Jim Iyke Petting Lions & Cheetahs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by Kvjohn47: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mr and Mrs Wellington are pictured playing with two cheetahs at the Zebula Golf Estate in South Africa, where they are honeymooning.

More photos below…

https://kindexgist./2017/11/29/photos-newlyweds-bankyw-and-adesua-play-with-cheetahs/amp/

Re: Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
What's Adesua still doing with this baldheaded fool who derives sexual pleasure from seeing people comment on his wife's nudity? I expected her to have filed a divorce by now.
Re: Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by Lamzee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
is like this couple went along with their photographer
Re: Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by nifemi25(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Happy married life to you guys. Wish you best of luck in life.
Re: Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by teresafaith: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bbjnjvfkjh[i][/i]
Re: Photos: Newlyweds Bankyw And Adesua Play With Cheetahs by jibs4lv(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:
What's Adesua still doing with this baldheaded fool who derives sexual pleasure from seeing people comment on his wife's nudity? I expected her to have filed a divorce by now.
it won't reach that stage by God's grace, enemy of progress

Why you derive joy in seen things falling

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Elephant Crushes Owner To Death / Daddy Freeze Also Joins The #endsars Movement / Nigerian Celebrities Join The #endsars Protest (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.