Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent (588 Views)

British-Nigerian Man Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt / Ghanaian Man Jailed For Deliberately Infecting His Two Girlfriends With HIV / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
A Nigerian Guy based in Italy, came back to the country, and locked up his parents, after he found out that the money he sent to them to build a house for him, could not be accounted for.

Facebook user, Nnamdi shared the story as thus;

“One of us just locked his parents up in police cell. His 65 year old father and 56 year old mother slept in police cell last night with an instruction that anyone who comes close to bail them should be locked up too.

I know what the parents did are wrong but I have been pleading with him since last week not to toe this path. There are many ways to solve issues like this.

If your parents do same to you, would you have done exactly what he did or you would have handled it differently? Hear him :

“Ben, I’m sorry I have to do what I did. You won’t understand how painful it is to be hustling here only to find out that my stupid and greedy parents were just wasting all my efforts on frivolities.

Like you already know, I have been in Italy doing all kinds of menial jobs just to put food on my table and make some savings. I have been here for six good years but I have never visited Nigeria.

I have been sending some cash to my parents to help me buy two plots of land and start building on it for all of us because we have suffered enough as a family, paying rent always.

Ben do you know that my foolish parents only bought one plot of land and nothing has been going on there apart from the initial foundation.? In fact they started the foundation recently when they knew I will be visiting Nigeria.

They have been sending me fake pictures of my house. Bro I’m mad. I don’t know what they used all the money for. They don’t know how I managed to make these savings. Omg I just wasted six years in Italy without anything to show for it. If I can’t trust my own parents, who then can I trust?

I will spend the remaining money I have with me on police to make sure they remained there until I go back to start a new hustle. Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her. I can’t trust these foolish parents of mine again.”

Re: A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
How dare you jail your parents? Have you forgotten Ephesians 6? Hell fire awaits you.
Re: A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent by femidejulius(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
He really has useless parents who do not want his progress. Let him pursue the case to the courts unless they pay every kobo they have spent...��

While the son was abroad in the cold working and struggling to send money home, the parents were busy partying and lavishing his money.

If he travel and refuse to send money home, he will be called a irresponsible child. They are also irresponsible parents.
Re: A Nigerian Man Jailed His Parent by tolugar: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
no one shld blame the guy for what he did,

family betrayal is the worst heart break.

no sane man/woman will sweep this act under the rug.

but if he thinks a woman will mend his heart,

sorry for his story will never end

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun State,Injure Many Of Them(photos) / Youths, Police Clash Over Killing Of Bus Driver In Edo / Remembering FGC Buni Yadi Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.