Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah (530 Views)

……Luxury 1 Bedroom Bungalow Inside Africa’s Biggest Resort ( Dukia Africa) / For Sale 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate , Ojodu Berger. / 5BDR With Pool For Sale In Badore Ajah @ N70 Million Slightly Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah by K024(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
3 Bedroom Bungalow on a full plot of land inside an Estate in Badore via Ajah.
- All bedrooms are ensuite.
- Master bedroom is very spacious at well over 25 sq meter and has a Jacuzzi.
- Other bathrooms have bath tubs.
- There's parking space for more than 6 cars in the compound.
- There's also space for future development.
- BQ is detached from the house and is self contained too with kitchen, bedroom and toilet.
- The house is about 100m to the main road (from Ado to Badore).
- Of course the Estate is an afterthought but the residents have done a good job of organizing themselves to develop internal infrastructure significantly.
- The area is under Gazette so you can get Governor's Consent for your property.
- Reason for sale: Owner is relocating and wants to sell the house like yesterday.

Please call 08055884672 if this property matches what you're looking for.
Re: For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah by ghetto101(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
PICTURES AND PRICE PLEASE.

K024:
3 Bedroom Bungalow on a full plot of land inside an Estate in Badore via Ajah.
- All bedrooms are ensuite.
- Master bedroom is very spacious at well over 25 sq meter and has a Jacuzzi.
- Other bathrooms have bath tubs.
- There's parking space for more than 6 cars in the compound.
- There's also space for future development.
- BQ is detached from the house and is self contained too with kitchen, bedroom and toilet.
- The house is about 100m to the main road (from Ado to Badore).
- Of course the Estate is an afterthought but the residents have done a good job of organizing themselves to develop internal infrastructure significantly.
- The area is under Gazette so you can get Governor's Consent for your property.
- Reason for sale: Owner is relocating and wants to sell the house like yesterday.

Please call 08055884672 if this property matches what you're looking for.
Re: For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah by K024(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
ghetto101:

PICTURES AND PRICE PLEASE.

Thanks sir. I've been trying to attach pictures but the file sizes are too large. I don't know how to reduce the size on my phone and my laptop that has the pictures than can fit in has refused to log in to nairaland. I will work in that later today.

Per the price, I will prefer to be contacted so I know who I'm talking to. I want to manage the chain of custody as much as practicable.

Thank you sir.
Re: For Sale - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Inside An Estate In Badore, Ajah by ghetto101(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alright,this is a market place and when when you advitised a product the price should be visible.

[quote author=K024 post=62849175]

Thanks sir. I've been trying to attach pictures but the file sizes are too large. I don't know how to reduce the size on my phone and my laptop that has the pictures than can fit in has refused to log in to nairaland. I will work in that later today.

Per the price, I will prefer to be contacted so I know who I'm talking to. I want to manage the chain of custody as much as

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Bungalow Of 10rooms On Half Plot At Bajulaiye - Lagos R/C -. 9M / Mini Flats At Lakuwe Lake Ajah / Suggestions: Moving To Ibadan. The Best Place With Reliable Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.