Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Moment Of Truth For Drummers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Moment Of Truth For Drummers (2072 Views)

Proverbs For Drummers (naija Version) / Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / The Laws Of Power For Drummers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth For Drummers by jamerflepz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol i can so relate with this meme. This is what i call the moment of truth. At this point nothing else matters, not the band, the audience, the girl i'm trying to impress with my crazy skills or the music itself or maybe they do matter too grin. At this point i just wanna play. I just want to smoothly and amazingly apply all the rudiments, rolls and fills i'd practiced for weeks. I just want to create an art full of rhythms and dynamics. This is not an opportunity to show off but to see how far i have come as a drummer and to impress myself and maybe the fine girl sitting in the front roll.
This is just me being grateful for the opportunities and praying for moment of truth like this.

Check out more crazy/almost boring drum tales on https://ejamer..com

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Okorocha / Life Sentence Palaver / Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.