Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,379 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Whatever Happened To Underground Rap? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whatever Happened To Underground Rap? (581 Views)

~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ / Whatever Happened To: ? / Whatever Happened To The Group: Profyle??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Underground Rap? by Kratos007(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2010
it's funny how people seem to have forgotten so quickly, about the men that hide behind the scenes, i mean rappers who stay true to the streets and remain underground for their entire career. i'd like to know your favourite underground rapper with reasons. for me, the greatest underground rapper remains immortal technique. tracks like bin laden, dance with the devil, harlem streets and cause of death keep me in the zone all day long. i also have a liking for atmosphere, he's got one sick track called mama had a baby and its head popped off, classic!!!

(1) (Reply)

Voicesms Voicesms Voicesms / Music Forum / Ikechukwu - Critical Feat. D'banj (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.