Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number (8140 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / How To Retrieve WAEC Examination Number / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by Legitinfo3(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-PS8isS4kgEI/WgFI2Z0rxbI/AAAAAAAAANY/XCSF0zf0kg0Ily000zIOROBd-rx1tg7tgCLcBGAs/s1600/neco%2Bportal.png[/img]
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NECO RESULT WITHOUT SCRATCH CARD PIN 2018/19

Now the long-awaited result is finally out so many students/candidate that sat for the examination may not want to purchase the scratch card. We have observed in so many social media platforms like facebook, twitter etc where students ask ‘'please how can I check my NECO result without scratch cards''. And some may ask ‘'how can I check my NECO result without my examination number'' Now in this article I would let you know how to check your NECO result without a scratch card.

CHECKING YOUR NECO RESULT WITHOUT SCRATCH CARD
This is amazing, I have thought about this several times and I arrived with just one answer. Alright, you want to know how you can check your result without a scratch card. Now, let me clarify your doubt that you cannot check your NECO examination results without a scratch card. These my reasons

Scratch cards contain some certain login details for for accessing your results for example

1) NECO scratch card serial number
2) NECO scratch card pin

These login details would allow you to access your results from NECO and have it in mind that without this details you can never access your results from NECO result portal. As for now I would love you to go to the nearest NECO office in your region and purchase a scratch card for accessing your results the static price for the scratch card is N300 naira and maybe if you don't want to go to any NECO office there are few cybercafé that sells this card for the sum of N500.

CHECKING YOUR NECO RESULTS WITHOUT YOUR EXAMINATION NUMBER
Whenever I think about this heading I get amazed because so many candidates fail to realize that the examination numbers given to them before the main examination acts as a means of Identification to show that such student/candidate sat for that examination. Morehttp://www.legitinfo3.com.ng/2017/11/how-to-check-your-neco-result-without.html?m=1
Re: How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by johnbala01(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Stiupid blogger!
Re: How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by Legitinfo3(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2017
johnbala01:
Stiupid blogger!
Can't you mind ur business if you don't like d post jxt pass and act like u didn't see it and stop commenting what's irrelevant and not relating to d post
Manners matters alot
Or if you are jealous u can open ur own blog and write ur own articles
Re: How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Check how to retrieve NECO exam number here.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by Tiopin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
We sell all kinds of Exams Scratch Cards (NECO WAEC NABTEB) with Online Instant PIN Delivery Solution at www.tiopin.com

BUY WAEC Result Checker Scratch Online Nigeria, WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, WAEC Result Verification Card/Pin, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, NECO Result Checker, NABTEB Result Checker Online, NABTEB Nov/Dec GCE Form.

For more inquiries and bulk purchase, Pls call: 09132117192

Re: How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number by Greengeek: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
What of those who want to check Neco result without scratch card

(1) (Reply)

EBSU Releases Cut-off And Admission Guidelines / How Long Does A WAEC Result Remain Valid / Strange Creature Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.