Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. (950 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by Chinachriss(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2017
If you missed the story, follow the link below and read the pathetic story.

https://www.nairaland.com/4205630/lady-buried-few-months-after

The worrisome thing about this story is that the deceased family and friends are pointing accusing fingers at the husband but can't do anything about it. Read these screen shots below. What should be done? The husband can't go impunity like that. Please, we need justice for idongesit.

Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by madridguy(m): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2017
This is serious. From the second poster, the husband must be questioned. RIP
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by Chinachriss(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
This is serious.
I was mad too reading these as they are my friends on FB, like wtf. This is execrable! The woman was likely murdered. We need justice for Idongesit. So Pathetic!
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by madridguy(m): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2017
So pathetic. How could the man hired Army to intimidate people. The family of the deceased should petition Police IG.

Chinachriss:
I was mad too reading these as they are my friends on FB, like wtf. This is execrable! The woman was likely murdered. We need justice for Idongesit. So Pathetic!
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by baby124: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2017
If this is true, then that her husband is seriously sick and has a hand in her death. Why is our military for hire? Who sells the service of a country's military? I think these acts must be investigated. No military personnel should wear their official clothes on unofficial duty. Her family should report this to the military and police and go on social media to get the attention the cas deserves. Her body must be exhumed and an autopsy performed on it. If he refuses to provide the body then they should charge him to court.

1 Like

Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by nnamdibig(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2017
That man is an evil with a very black mind.
He is one of those that thinks marrying a woman is buying her off from her parents.
Even if he is innocent, what he did from the day she gave birthday and they day of her burial is enough to roast him.
Again lying on the cause of her death..... habamana!!!!
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by Flexherbal(m): 4:22am On Nov 30, 2017
There is more to this stories...
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by LadySarah: 4:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Only if she was alive,she'd say more abt the man she married cos its likely hes a psycho.look at her smiles not knowing death was near.sighs...
Re: On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. by Joislim(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2017
It's a pity. So many things don't add up. The family of the bride couldn't visit her when her number was unreachable? or don't they know her house?

I pray marriage does not end our lives.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aww Love Knows No Bounds: Woman Weds Her Crippled Husband, Carries Him Like A Ba / As A Man Wat Will You Do? / How Do I Go About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.