Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander (1063 Views)

A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video) / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 2:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Good morning everyone...
I write this piece with a heavy mind...
Not because of the money, but the mindset of an average Nigerian...
A nairalander @ www.nairaland.com/PhlexyTee sent me a message on whatsapp requesting for 3odds, that he is a heavy staker...
I was skeptical sending him games at first, but he seemed real...
We had an agreement that after the third 3odds, he'll send 20k to me from his winning....
I sent him games which he staked heavily and won quite a huge amount of money...
I sent him games that came for 3 straight days, but after the last day, he started acting up... That he'll send the money, after closing from work that day (I sent him early morning games)

I kept calm....
Evening came, I kept calling him, yet he rejected my calls...
I woke up this morning, and he had blocked me....

My message to all good punters(not this wannabes) is that:know your worth, never send games to people you don't trust...
This has taught me a lot....
Nigerians are naturally greedy by opportunities...
I take a bow, but with a heavy heart to the deceptive mindset of an average Nigerian..

Screenshot of our chats below

Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 2:21am On Nov 30, 2017
I believe in karma so badly, and I'll wait patiently for it...
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by BruncleZuma: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by pyyxxaro: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Go and report him to TB Joshua or Pastor Suleman tongue

So that de can use fire to peel his scrotum sack and brokus grin
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by ipobarecriminals: 3:23am On Nov 30, 2017
undecided All punters are THIEVES/ ROGUES. Where is una agreement?
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by NeeKlaus: 3:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Bros, calm down... he will lose all that money in 3 straight days. Sports betting is just one annoying game of chance.

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by Flexherbal(m): 4:06am On Nov 30, 2017
PhlexyTee, come and give your version of the story.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Bros, calm down... he will lose all that money in 3 straight days. Sports betting is just one annoying game of chance.
I spend excruciating hours on analyzing games before I post... I wonder why someone will be so greedy to part away with our agreement... I wish him Goodluck with other punters.. His karma is cooking
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by mployer(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2017
Be careful. The op is looking for people to scam.

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2017
Flexherbal:
PhlexyTee, come and give your version of the story.
what story do you think he has to give...
Let him eat the fund....
I strongly believe that he'll suffer....
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by mployer(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2017
stevengerrard:
I spend excruciating hours on analyzing games before I post... I wonder why someone will be so greedy to part away with our agreement... I wish him Goodluck with other punters.. His karma is cooking

You would have simply staked the games and win your money. Why bother sending to someone?

We are not interested in your odds bro.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2017
mployer:
Be careful. The op is looking for scam victims.
are you for real?
You woke up by 6am and this is what you could post
Is this the only thing you can put up on a Thursday morning....
Seriously disappointed In nairalanders
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2017
mployer:

You would have simply staked the games and win your money. Why bother sending to someone?

We are not interested in your odds bro.
Do Nigerians like free things? Yes...
Do they value free things? No!

Please do not annoy me further...
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by mployer(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2017
stevengerrard:
are you for real?
You woke up by 6am and this is what you could post
Is this the only thing you can put up on a Thursday morning....
Seriously disappointed In nairalanders

You are a scammer. Try another technique. You are busted on this.

They guy you mentioned is your alternate moniker. He has only made three post that are hidden on nairaland. Nobody knows anything about him

4 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2017
mployer:

You are a scammer. Try another technique. You are busted on this.

They guy you mentioned is your alternate moniker. He has only made three post that are hidden on nairaland. Nobody knows anything about him
if I am a scammer, may nothing good come my way... But if you are wrong..... Then may something very bad happen to your life today....
Why are Nigerians like this...
How do I scam? What's the scam intention there
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by mployer(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2017
stevengerrard:
Do Nigerians like free things? Yes...
Do they value free things? No!

Please do not annoy me further...

Pathetic scammer. Go and get a job.

You know the site won't allow you freely advertise your Scam odds, so you try to adopt a conflict method.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by mployer(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2017
stevengerrard:
if I am a scammer, may nothing good come my way... But if you are wrong..... Then may something very bad happen to your life today....
Why are Nigerians like this...
How do I scam? What's the scam intention there

Your curse will remain with you only.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by bomasek(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Wow,so this a new form of scamming,cause conflict to generate interest and viola,folks will buzz u to send them games.

Mod please close this thread.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2017
mployer:

Pathetic scammer. Go and get a job.

You know the site won't allow you freely advertise your Scam odds, so you try to adopt a conflict method.
Alright sir...
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2017
mployer:

Your course will remain with you only.
with your level of percepted intelligence I'd expected you to know the difference between curse and course....
Low life iqed detective wanna be...
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by stevengerrard: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
bomasek:
Wow,so this a new form of scamming,cause conflict to generate interest and viola,folks will buzz u to send them games.

Mod please close this thread.
please nobody should contact me for any odds
I think my intentions of exposing the ills of Nigerians have been grossly misinterpreted..
It's sad
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by bomasek(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
stevengerrard:
please nobody should contact me for any odds
I think my intentions of exposing the ills of Nigerians have been grossly misinterpreted..
It's sad
Your format wont work here,bye.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
NeeKlaus:

This guy got served. He is a known thief and a fraud. He would ask you to write articles and refuse the pay. He has done it a lot of people..I am so happy this happened.
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by nelsonebby(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
scammer
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
nelsonebby:
scammer

Big one
Re: The Wickedness Of A Nairalander To A Fellow Nairalander by Timmylehyn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4239510/need-2-freelance-writers-hire/3#63461876
big time scammer yourself
serves you right.
you started from the bottom, and you'll remain at the bottom

(1) (Reply)

Football Highlights / Celebration Bowl / Whats The Other Way To Recherge Bet9ja Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.