Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mobile/android Engineers ASAP. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile/android Engineers ASAP. (763 Views)

K-mous Mobile Android For Sale @14k / Mobile Android App For Students / Learn Mobile/Android Smart Phone Repair (Training) @ Real Repair Centre @ Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile/android Engineers ASAP. by Blissyblazer(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2017
My HOMTOM HT17 PRO Android has refused to come on since it fell from me last friday evening, though the screen was not affected & everyother functions were okay except that the home and back buttons refused to respond to touch. So, i power it down with the expectation that it will correct itself.But since then, it has refused every trick in the book to come on, i discovered that it becomes hot anytime i plugged in the charger to charge it, but, there will be no dispay on the screen.
Some technician that looked into it make mention of hardware issue, specifically some IC issues.
Pls, i need help to bring it back & running.
I am in Ibadan, but, ready to bring it to Lagos if there is hope.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Mobile/android Engineers ASAP. by Blissyblazer(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Please help and save a brother, please, Any recommendation is welcome

(1) (Reply)

Specially Made For The Elderly: Vkworld F1 / How To Solve The Harassing Phone Problem? / Google Releases Google Go App For Slow Internet Speed In Africa And Fast Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.