Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Weave Sellers On Instagram - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Weave Sellers On Instagram (8006 Views)

2022 Beautiful Black Braid Hairstyles | 30 Braid Hairstyles With Weave / Cute Hairstyles With Weave Braids: 2020 Latest Braids / 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weave Sellers On Instagram by MadamSpice: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Good morning my people,

I just wanted to share my experience from buying hair on instagram and how I was scammed
So I bought weave from a seller on instagram called @gleevirginhair @mummyglee
The hair I bought was Vidia baby which was supposedly the best quality for a total of £245 including postage. N102k+ N8k shipping+ £4.55 dhl fee
First of all, she didn’t let me know I’ll be incurring an additional £5 for shipping which upset me cause I thought N8k covered everything but whatever I paid it.
Basically, long story short she sent me something that feels like fibre hair and refused to give me a refund. She then immediately went on to block me meaning she intentionally sent me fake hair.
The hair sheds like silly. Literally do not understand how ‘human double drawn hair’ can shed so badly and feel synthetic.
This is literally my worst vendor experience. Anyway this is an advice for anyone thinking of buying. Don’t! She is ripping people off selling fake quality hair and advertising falsely

Just don’t want anyone else to fall victim to her scam. It’s not right! People work hard for their money

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Share your story please to help others from being victim to fake Instagram sellers.

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Ogabenma: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eyah. Sorry about your experience. It's really painful.
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Vincad: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Wow! I'm actually surprised that it's from gleevirginhair that you got that tangled mass of hair. I also sell hair and wigs on instagram and I follow her. Going by her page you would think that she sells real human hair. Sorry the hair was fake, it can be really painful because in this hair business, the danger of buying fake hair is very real.

1 Like

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by emmadiva(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Most of hair sellers in Instagram mix their hairs ..I too have had bad experiences ..I am not trying to advertise here.. I think you should try Queenzhairsandwig on Instagram and she is on nairaland ..her hairs are original and cheap.. I've patronised her for almost a year and no regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by MadamSpice: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Vincad:
Wow! I'm actually surprised that it's from gleevirginhair that you got that tangled mass of hair. I also sell hair and wigs on instagram and I follow her. Going by her page you would think that she sells real human hair. Sorry the hair was fake, it can be really painful because in this hair business, the danger of buying fake hair is very real.

Yes it was really painful. I really thought she sent me a wrong order and was busy messaging to be sure maybe her staff didn’t mix up orders only to see she had blocked me so it was all a plan. If you notice there’s no-one on her page leaving reviews or customer pictures cause I guess that’s how she treats others
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
emmadiva:
Most of hair sellers in Instagram mix their hairs ..I too have had bad experiences ..I am not trying to advertise here.. I think you should try Queenzhairsandwig on Instagram and she is on nairaland ..her hairs are original and cheap.. I've patronised her for almost a year and no regret
Yea, Queenfav hair has quality.
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by queenfav(f): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2017
acme6:
Yea, Queenfav hair has quality.
I just dey wake see mentions.. Thanks babes *kisses!Errm, have you bought your xmas and new year hair? See eh u people will tire for me o, I have emptied my account to import hair. If na to enter BRT bus for lagos, start to shout "come and buy human hair!!!" .. Lol.... I will do it so long as 90% of my stock goes before January 1st. So biko come and buy hair o.
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by queenfav(f): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
emmadiva:
Sweetie, thanks a lot! Na God do am.. Anywhere someone fixes my hair to, a friend or someone random will ask for my contact. Many sellers sell hair because they like the biz,for me it's a passion that i have had since 2012.So before i import any hair, i ask the right questions and do my due diligence to ensure i am bringing in a good grade hair that won't spoil business for me.

3 Likes

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by queenfav(f): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2017
MadamSpice:
Good morning my people,

I just wanted to share my experience from buying hair on instagram and how I was scammed
The hair I bought was Vidia baby which was supposedly the best quality for a total of £245 including postage. N102k+ N8k shipping+ £4.55 dhl fee
First of all, she didn’t let me know I’ll be incurring an additional £5 for shipping which upset me cause I thought N8k covered everything but whatever I paid it.
Basically, long story short she sent me something that feels like fibre hair and refused to give me a refund. She then immediately went on to block me meaning she intentionally sent me fake hair.
The hair sheds like silly. Literally do not understand how ‘human double drawn hair’ can shed so badly and feel synthetic.
This is literally my worst vendor experience. Anyway this is an advice for anyone thinking of buying. Don’t! She is ripping people off selling fake quality hair and advertising falsely

Just don’t want anyone else to fall victim to her scam. It’s not right! People work hard for their money

Share your story please to help others from being victim to fake Instagram sellers.
Madam, sorry about your experience. It's really sad that she didn't even offer any compensation or even an apology. Blocking a client is very inhumane. If the hair is human hair at all, u can go have it treated. Hopefully u can salvage whatever is left of it so your money doesn't waste totally.

1 Like

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2017
queenfav:
I just dey wake see mentions.. Thanks babes *kisses!Errm, have you bought your xmas and new year hair? See eh u people will tire for me o, I have emptied my account to import hair. If na to enter BRT bus for lagos start to ask who go buy hair.. Lol. I will do it so far everything goes before January 1st. So biko come and buy hair o.
No wahala grin.
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by ErepaTV: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
emmadiva:
Yes. She is the best.
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Ify1512: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2021
MadamSpice:
Good morning my people,

I have just been scammed by everything _fashion_boutique her account number is 8260573635 -Sterling Bank Wallets- Everything fashion and another account number they use is 1440937451- Acess Bank account name is Maryann Usman. Please kindly help me repost, report account and block.Thank you
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Ify1512: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Please guys kindly help me repost , report and block everything _fashion_boutique on Instagram, I have just been scammed by everything _fashion_boutique her account number is 8260573635 -Sterling Bank Wallets- Everything fashion and another account number they use is 1440937451- Acess Bank account name is Maryann Usman. Please kindly help me repost, report account and block.Thank you
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Ify1512: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Please when you check her account information you will noticed she had change up to 14 names within the period of a year, please she is a big scammer, do no try to send money to her.
Please guys let's pull down that account by reporting and blocking.
Thank you.

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Ify1512: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Guys please help me repost, report and block everthing_fashion_boutique on Instagram, I have just been scammed by everything _fashion_boutique her account number is 8260573635 -Sterling Bank Wallets- Everything fashion and another account number they use is 1440937451- Acess Bank account name is Maryann Usman. Please kindly help me repost, report account and block.
She has changed about 14 names on same account,
Please find below her account and previous names which I believe she will soon change another one, please guys let's block this account.
Thank you

Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Dinah247: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Dinah247: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
HONEST AMAZON 13x4 LACE FRONT BODY WAVE HUMAN HAIR WIG REVIEW ft HANHUA HAIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMBi3BdXfE
Re: Weave Sellers On Instagram by Dinah247: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
TOP 4 NIGERIAN INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK HAIR VENDORS LIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encf85puRBs

(1) (Reply)

Some Weird African Hair Style (pictures). / Your Body Needs Water, Not Oil. See What You Need! / Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.