Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting (413 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting by massmediang: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Tragedy struck in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) yesterday when the Head of Department (HOD) of Statistics, Dr. Nwosu, C. A. collapsed and died in his car after attending the University Senate meeting held at the Uli campus of the institution.

Investigations revealed that Nwosu had dashed out from the Senate Chambers in Uli immediately the meeting ended at about 3.50pm. As he was leaving, another staff present at the meeting asked him where he was headed and the deceased said he wanted to get to his office that someone was waiting for him.

At the department, Nwosu was said to have entered his office and told one of the non-teaching staff still around that she could leave for the day. As the staff left the office, she decided to go back and find out what the HOD was still doing alone in the office only to find his lifeless body in his car. Some other reports said he vomited blood while passing out.

Nwosu washed rushed to a nearby hospital where he was confirmed dead.

As at the time of filing this report the University had yet to release a statement on the incident.

http://massmediang.com/so-sad-hod-in-ojukwu-varsity-collap…/
cc. Lalasticlala

Re: So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Eat natural foods and worry less and you won't die like this
Re: So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting by christejames(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eternal Rest grant him oh! Lord.
Re: So Sad! HOD In Ojukwu Varsity Collapses And Dies After Senate Meeting by Prefola: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmm...sad!! RIP sir..
But there is something fishy about this super story i just read,there is more to this cuz i trust that university,they can do anything.i only pity the innocent man, his family and the naive aspiring jambites that would have possibly payed him to help them work their admission...
Ones again RIP sir...

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide For JAMB 2018 UTME/DE Registration / Mistakes To Avoid In This Year's Admission Process / Is UI Admission List Out On Its Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.