Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone (406 Views)

Five Reasons To Update Your Phone Software Regularly / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / Tecno Camon CX Or Tecno Spark Plus K9: Which One Should I Buy Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone by eaglegist: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Do you want to Update your Comon Cx to
enjoy the New Features, kindly follow the
underlisted steps

1.Go to settings>>About Phone>>system update
2. Download the update and install
Things to Note before Updating Camon Cx
1. Make sure your phone is not rooted before you update to avoid
bricking it.
2. Make sure you have at least 50% battery life of your phone is
connected to a power outlet.

source: www.eaglegist.com/2017/11/how-to-update-your-camon-cx-smartphone.html?m=1
Re: How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone by eaglegist: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
mynd44
Re: How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone by tafat: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Nice information. Thanks a lot
Re: How To Update Your Camon CX Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Another update? Cool. Is it on all CX devices?

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A New Facebook Page With 5000 Real Likes In 1 Minute / The Reason Smartphone Users Prefer Android Over Iphone – Techknowng / Re-installs My Whatsapp On My Bb10 Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.