Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger (850 Views)

More To Come From Arsenal, Wenger Assures Fans / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / Arsenal: Wenger Gets Fresh Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger by newsbook: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is not expecting Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho to set his team up defensively when the sides clash on Saturday despite his reputation for “parking the bus” in big matches.

United travel to the Emirates Stadium sitting second in the Premier League and on the back of a 4-2 win at Watford in midweek.

But Mourinho has yet to win an away game against a fellow “big six” side since taking charge at Old Trafford, with seven games at Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham yielding just three points and one goal.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/11/30/mourinho-wont-park-the-bus-against-arsenal-wenger/
Re: Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger by Flyemmyrate(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
If he likes let him do. That means there won't be goal in the match and the game won't be excited.
I'm first to comment today....wow
Re: Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger by judedwriter(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
I trust morinho, he will order his boys to "shoot on sight" outside the 18. It worked against wartford.
Re: Mourinho Won’t ‘park The Bus’ Against Arsenal – Wenger by vickesh: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
am sure morinho will win, dat game i trust my boss

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh's Team Walloped Opponent; 6-0 In Dutch Eerste Divisie / Wenger Breaks Sir Alex Ferguson Premier League Record: Opta Stats In Numbers / Dzeko Sets To Complete Chelsea Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.