Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

How I Increse My GLO Internet Speed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How I Increse My GLO Internet Speed (611 Views)

Can't Receive Otp On My Glo Line After I Ported From 9mobile / Why Is My Glo 4g Network Not Working With My Nokia 2.1, They Have Same Frequency / How To Upgrade Your MTN SIM Card From 62k To 128k For Fast 3G Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Increse My GLO Internet Speed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
i moved into a new place and i discovered that my Glo speed has reduced to 2G, i placed my phone close to the window where it is close to metal and i i use Your Freedom software with the following settings:select server 03,connection mode=HTTP,port=80.

and leave others the same way they are,connect your phone or modem and connect your freedom software you will notice the speed will improve.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Has New Tools To Prevent Unwanted Friend Requests And Messages / World most powerful rocket to be launch today / TSTV Sassy Decoders Now On Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.