Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang (396 Views)

Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by nghubs1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Nigerian Police Force has arrested a notorious and vicious cattle rustlers and kidnap for ransom gang.

According to a statement by CSP Jimoh O. Moshood and made available to NGHUBS.COM, the arrest was made by the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) attached to operation absolute sanity along Abuja – Kaduna highway,

The team recovered four hundred and thirteen (413) Cattle, fifty (50) Sheep and two (2) locally made AK47 rifles, one pump action gun.

He also told NGHUBS.COM that two Cattle rustlers died during exchange of gun fire.

The statement partly read

“The Intelligence Response Team (IRT) attached to operation absolute sanity on Abuja – Kaduna highway on the 27th November, 2017 at about 0200 hours working on an actionable intelligence provided by the intelligence branch attached to operation absolute sanity swooped on the camps and criminal hideouts of suspected Cattle rustlers at a location inside Kagarko forest, Kaduna State.

“(2). The IRT team came under ambush of Cattle rustlers while in the process of carrying out the raid to arrest the suspects and recover the rustled Cattle. The team repelled the attack and engaged the cattle rustlers in fierce gun battle that lasted several hours in the forest. At the end two cattle rustlers fell to the superior fire power of the police intelligence response team while others escaped into the forest with bullet injuries.
The above mentioned numbers of the cattle and sheep were recovered from their criminal hideouts/camps, and were subsequently released to their owners after identification as follows:

“(i) Idi Ibrahim seventy one (71) Cattle
(ii) Abdullah Sani forty five (45) Cattle
(iii) Ibrahim Mohd thirteen (13) Cattle
(iv) Adamu Lawal twenty one (21) Cattle & twenty six (26) sheep
(v) Suleiman Sa’idu thirty three (33) Cattle & two (2) Sheep
(vi) Hamisu Ya’u eight (cool cattle
(vii) Musa Sani sixty five (65) cattle thirteen (13) sheep
(viii) Alh. Sale Sani sixty (60) cattle
(ix) Alh. Rumi seventeen (17) cattle
(x) Yakubu Katafila two (2) cattle
(xi) Yusuf Muhammad two (2) cattle
(xii) Seventy six (76) cattle and nine (9) sheep are yet to be claimed.

“(3). The Force wishes to advice cattle owners who must have lost their cattle to this gang along Abuja – Kaduna highway to check at operation absolute sanity base at Katari for identification and collection of the remaining cattle. Effort is been intensified to arrest the remaining suspects at large and bring them to justice.

CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officers
Force Headquarters
Abuja”

http://nghubs.info/nigerian-police-arrests-suspected-kidnap-gang/

Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by Munae(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
I need their pictures
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by weingeorge(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abi oh.
Munae:
I need their pictures
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by weingeorge(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
They probably arrested the niggas because them no settle grin My hatred for naija police ehn, I'm still hoping to shoot one down someday. angry
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
weingeorge:
They probably arrested the niggas because them no settle grin My hatred for naija police ehn, I'm still hoping to shoot one down someday. angry
grin grin we-re
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Suspected Kidnap Gang by ArchangeLucifer: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na dem...

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill 15, Injure 53 In Borno Market Attack / Trader Bites Electricity Worker Over Power Disconnection- Police Confirmed / Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.