Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Skiibii Leaves Five Star Music After Three Years Of Being Signed On The Label Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Leaves Five Star Music After Three Years Of Being Signed On The Label Re (423 Views)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skiibii Leaves Five Star Music After Three Years Of Being Signed On The Label Re by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
igerian singer, Skiibii Mayana has left Five Star Music to be on his own. The artiste was signed onto the label in 2014 and a brand new 2014 Hyundai SUV was part of the benefits that came with the contract. Former label mate, Kcee announced his exit on social media. He seem to have been close to the artiste as he used good words to break the news. Kcee shared a picture of Skiibii, himself and Five Star Music boss, E-money with the caption below; "My brother, my friend... Its been an amazing journey with you as part of the Five Star Family all these years. READ ALSO: Why Kiss Daniel left G-Worldwide allegedly revealed "As you proceed and go forth as a man on your own, the entire Five Star Music family wishes you well and we'll be here for you to support you as always. @skiibii God blessings on you we love you @iam_emoney1 @kceenews @fivestarmusicng @fivestarfoundation

Re: Skiibii Leaves Five Star Music After Three Years Of Being Signed On The Label Re by StretchMarks(f): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Okay oooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Singer And Kannywood Actor Pulled Out A Huge Crowd In Yaounde, Cameroon / Commotion As Two Pastors Fight Dirty Over Offering In The Market / Let Learn From Arnold Schwarzenegger's Touching Story (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.