Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense (6462 Views)

Top Reliable Web Hosting In Nigeria (2023 List) / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Monetize Your Website Traffic Without Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Slaybaby1(f): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017

There are many different reliable ways to earn money with your blog or website online. Unfortunately, too many people often give up because at that present time they aren’t making any money at all. My advice is not to give up! It takes time build a site that will make you money, though with the right direction, planning and hard work this can be achieved quicker. It all depends on how you monetize your blog.

Every publisher knows Adsense as one of the best contextual ad networks for your blog. With the high-quality of ads and its safe recurring income, AdSense is a great blog monetization network.

But, what about people who’ve been banned by AdSense, or who can’t get approved by AdSense? Is that the end of making money via blogging for them? The answer is NO!!

The following list is a collection of many of the different ways of making money with your website. Depending on what your website is about, a large number of these techniques can be implemented to earn you cash. But don’t get disheartened if one method doesn’t work for you just try a different one and build upon that!

I hope this list helps you to see the variety of ways that you can begin to earn money online.

9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog And Website Without Google Adsense

1. LIVE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOP
The next step from creating an online teaching course is to have a live workshop. Live workshops let you interact with your audience and find out what they like about your website. People who come to your workshops get to meet you and ask you questions face-to-face.

Many people find these types of workshops appealing as they can get so much more out of it, than just following an online tutorial. This is why some people are prepared to pay a lot of money to attend these workshops.

As well as charging people for a ticket, you can make money in other ways from these gatherings. You can promote your own products or books. If you invite guest speakers to attend your workshops, then you can also collect 50% of everything that they make from promoting their own products.

You can also record the whole event and upload it to your website afterwards, perhaps advertising a future workshop.

Workshops aren’t hard to arrange. Many hotels have conference rooms that you can book for an event. Once booked, you have a date to promote to your readers of when the workshop is taking place. You just have to prepare some kind of presentation, and keep advertising your upcoming workshop.

2. PRIVATE ADS
Instead of having sleepless nights over the rejection of your application for an Adsense account or the ban of your account, you can sell ad space on your blog directly to advertisers. This way, you’ll take all the money and be in total control.

However, to attract advertisers to your blog, you need good traffic. No company will advertise on a blog attracting just 100 visitors per day. Businesses advertise on blogs that attract thousands of daily visits and page views.

More importantly, advertisers love targeted traffic. That is, you should have a specific audience. A company selling smartphones and tablets would prefer to advertise on a technology blog, not on an entertainment blog. Why? Because the tech blog’s audience is that company’s target market.

Even after you’ve started generating massive traffic on your blog, advertisers might not come by osmosis, especially if you’re in a competitive niche. So, you might need to contact them, telling them about your blog, your traffic, and the benefits they’ll gain from advertising on the blog.

Constantly looking out for advertisers is the key to making money consistently from ad space selling. However, some blogs are popular enough to attract customers automatically.

3. PRIVATE FORUMS
Similar to a paid membership, private forums can be created to cater to your audience. Members can pay an annual/monthly fee to access the forum and interact with the other members.

There are many free forums out there, so to charge members a fee to access your forum you need to provide excellent, individual content that isn’t available elsewhere.

One example could be a networking forum where people can interact within a professional environment. A forum focusing on academic scientific research could attract scientists from around the world to collaborate with one another.

4. Email Marketing
Email marketing can generate you lots of money. The key is to build a large email list of your customers/visitors. When people register to become a member, you get their email address. When people sign up to your weekly newsletter, you get their email address. The more ways there are to get someone’s email address the better.

With an email list, you can build a brand, recommend products, promote any events/workshops that you may be holding and more importantly to can encourage people to keep returning to your website.

Email marketing isn’t a direct way of making money, but it is a powerful way of increasing your income from your other methods by driving traffic back to your site. Just don’t go overboard with emails so that they are viewed as spam! Nobody likes spam!

5. SPONSOR POSTS AND REVIEWS
Instead of advertising directly by having their banners displayed on your blog, some advertisers will request that you write a post about their business, instead. In such post, you will introduce your readers to the business, review their products or services, and discuss how these offers can benefit your readers.

As with display ads, you need huge, targeted traffic to attract advertisers to publish sponsored posts and reviews on your blog.

6. WRITE AN E-BOOK
Everybody seems to be writing an eBook these days, so why don’t you give it a try. These have become very popular in the last few years with the introduction of commercial eReaders such as the Apple iPad and Amazon Kindle.

You could write an eBook about almost anything. Maybe you are good at DIY, you could write a book about renovating your house that people might find useful. You can then sell it through the Apple iStore or on Amazon.

You can sell it directly on your website as well! This way you get 100% of the sale price and you get traffic to your website. Selling your own eBook can be an excellent way to monetize your blog!

7. MEMBERSHIP/ PREMIUM CONTENT
You can decide to set aside some topnotch information on your blog and turn that into premium content. That is, you charge your readers a certain fee to grant them access to your topnotch content.

Similarly, you can set up a separate website or forum where you can share your topnotch content, but charge members a monthly access fee.

This monetization strategy can only work for you if you’re really loaded with lots of valuable information that your readers can hardly find elsewhere.

8. FREELANCING
This simply means rendering services and getting paid on a per-contract basis without being formally attached to an employer.

You can make money through your blog by rendering your services as a freelancer. This requires that you have a skill that people are willing to pay you for, though. Examples of such skills include writing (my forte), graphics design, blog installation and setup, and so on.

If you have any such skills, create a “hire me” or “my services” page on your blog, so your readers will become aware of what you do and how they can benefit from it.

As for me, I render freelance writing, blog setup, keyword research, online business coaching and other services.

9. AFFILIATE MARKETING
If done right this, method is a great way to monetize your blog. Many of the previous methods can be used as affiliate marketing methods, but often a review of a product can work just as well.

For example, if you have a gardening website you could research affiliate programs that contain products related to gardening. Perhaps someone wants people to advertise their new lawnmower product, you could write a blog entry ‘What’s the best lawnmower for my garden?’ and at the end you could promote the affiliate product.

With this type of advertising, you can get a commission with every sale that resulted from your recommendation. You refer viewers from your site via recommendations, banner ads, text link ads, etc., which takes them to the product page. If they buy, then you get a commission. This is often worked out on a percentage of the sale price, maybe 10-20%, sometimes more (I’ve seen products offer 75% commission) depending on the individual product.

Check out these great websites that have links to loads of affiliates:

Whogohost

Konga

Jumia

CONCLUSION

My intention with this article has been to show you the reality of life without AdSense. Many bloggers give up when AdSense doesn’t work for them, and they don’t even pursue anything else. Listed above are best adsense alternative for earning, which you

So what do you think? How many of these methods do you use on your website/blog? Do you use any other methods to monetize your blog that aren’t listed here

Source: http://www.trendzhelm.com/top-reliable-ways-to-earn-money-from-your-blog-and-website-without-google-adsense/

6 Likes

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by SirLakes: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
YOLO! Happy New month to the real hustlers (not thieves/scammers) on Nairaland. I pray your hustle pay off. wink

The founder NL thanks for this wonderful platform. cool

Lalasticlala ,There are so many educating/informating threads on NL stop pushing unnecessary things to the FP ( I/we are tired of #Baad17 & snakes) undecided

To those MODs that give unnecessary ban to kill their boredom, I dey watch you (wehdone) kiss

Emmmmh...That's all for now

Back to the topic
Ehn ehn, is that so grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Informative and educative. Thanks for sharing OP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Informative and educative. Thanks for sharing OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by morereb10: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by wildcatter23(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by chinawapz(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Blogging is the surest, you can be doing it to support your business. I will help you create a professional WordPress at a low price 12k, start making money today.
(0-8-1-3-0-7-6-7-3-5-7)
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by silasweb(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2017
This is cool. Thank for the tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Newsprex(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo is the best way bro. In Nigeria, no other way.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Hotzone(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Nice tip
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by AliJohn(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Ok....adsense is overhyped
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by iamleumas: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Great
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by iamleumas: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
See as this thread dry.
Nigerians ehn cry
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Finstar: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Great tip

1 Like

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Terver90: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2017
I am having serious trouble with adhsense I can't even understand their dissatisfaction. assist me with corrections on terver247..com thank you.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by SirLakes: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2017
iamleumas:
See as this thread dry.
Nigerians ehn cry
When it is not #baad17 grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Slaybaby1(f): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
What's really the problem you're having with Adsense?

Terver90:
I am having serious trouble with adhsense I can't even understand their dissatisfaction. assist me with corrections on terver247..com thank you.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Learn to write eBooks without stressing yourself.

I will show you my secret that earns me a decent income monthly.

Click my signature to know more.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by adeoba2008(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
10. You can make money from cryptocurrency like I am doing on my blog www.crmnigeria.com. Some of then pay higher than you can ever think of. With the rise of crypto market. I think Bloggers should not be afraid to try them out.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Great post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Newsprex:
is that what you do on newsprex?
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Great4God: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Good Post, informative and enlightening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
You can trade forex to earn discent income.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by jacyhelen(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Newsprex:

bet9ja is the simplest..lmao.my boo plays a lot
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by IamShiningStar(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
OK
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Davidlollipop(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Latest pay pal scampage for sale contact me below
microplasma4@gmail.com

Package comes with shell and free hosting assistance on a cloud storage network with https://secure and undetectable.
Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by Terver90: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slaybaby1:
What's really the problem you're having with Adsense?

Re: 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense by newsfromwomen: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nice post and very encouraging for most bloggers. Thanks for sharing it

(1) (Reply)

How Do Spammers Find Out When A New Domain Is Registered? / 5 Ridiculously Simple Tips To Increase Your Blog Traffic Today / Get MTN Free Browsing SIM Configuration For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.