Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Keep Telling Your Class Mates ' My Daddy Is Coming' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Telling Your Class Mates ' My Daddy Is Coming' (272 Views)

They Keep Telling Lies To Hoodwink Gullible Worshipers!!! / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Telling Your Class Mates ' My Daddy Is Coming' by Mahvey(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
It was midterm 'open day' in the school of my children. My first born told me after the family devotion ' Daddy,please come to my school by 10a.m. My friends said their dad or mum are coming and I told them; my daddy too is coming'
I was about stepping out of the office some minutes to 10a.m to go for the open-day excerise when I saw a man and his wife coming for counselling. It was a serious issues that needed my attention. Before I could finish with them, it took few hours.
Meanwhile​, over there in my son's class, his friends were already making jest of him ' Wonder, you said your dad is coming, where is your dad? He kept telling them, ' my dad will come. He told me he is coming and I know he will come. He might come late, but he will come' Other children in the class that their parents had come for their own open day excerise were bragging and mocking my son that his daddy is not coming and that he is just lying.
It got to a time, my son was loosing hope, it was getting
http://www.psalmix.tk/2017/11/keep-telling-your-class-mates-my-daddy.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Warning To All Nigerian Leaders !!! / Thank You Father. Thank You Lord. / Benefits Of Wisdom (1): Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.