Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Confused - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Confused (1077 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by kendy22(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Plz guys am kind off confused on car to buy , I need your advice please. I have 1.1m and sm1 said I should buy his 04 camry used and am seeing some 2001 camry direct for between 1.2 and 1.4, so wch shld I go for in terms of maintenance and Al dat
Re: Confused by OPUSDEI1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Which car exactly or option of cars, do you want to drive?
Re: Confused by kendy22(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Toyota
Re: Confused by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
kendy22:
Toyota
u for kuku add Camry, since ur first post has both... lolz
Re: Confused by Deprofessional(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
op. Buy the direct tokumbo of Camry 2001. Forget about Nigerian used. There is a reason the owner wants to sell.
Re: Confused by scarplanet(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Deprofessional:
op. Buy the direct tokumbo of Camry 2001. Forget about Nigerian used. There is a reason the owner wants to sell.

Don't discourage the op or try to paint the Nigeria used car in a negative light..

Have you thought of the possibility that the seller might just be in dire need of urgent cash to settle some bills?

Op you should take a trusted mechanic to inspect the car... it possible that the car is in perfect condition; and better still, you can get it at a bargain price.
Re: Confused by ivoryhouse(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2017
scarplanet:

Don't discourage the op or try to paint the Nigeria used car in a negative light..

Have you thought of the possibility that the seller might just be in dire need of urgent cash to settle some bills?

Op you should[b] take a trusted mechanic[/b] to inspect the car... it possible that the car is in perfect condition; and better still, you can get it at a bargain price.

Good advise!
Re: Confused by cjfbn: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Buy the direct Belgium car and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Full Synthetic Oil @500 Per Quart / Watch The Range Rover Evoque 2018 Overcome The World's Biggest Speed Bump / Toks C300 2016 Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.