Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,216 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N50,000 (504 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N50,000 by gridmagngr: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
The current situation of the country has prompted many Nigerians to start their own business. Nigeria is a country not well managed by our government, but still people are becoming millionaires every day from their personal businesses. Most of the millionaires in Nigeria all started with small amount of money and today they are the big names all over Africa. You too can start something now and remember the journey of a thousand miles began with a step.

1. Popcorn Production Business

People buy snacks every now and then, and popcorn is one of the most selling snacks, because people eat it in their home, along the road, in their shops, vehicle and even in the cinema’s. Starting popcorn business doesn’t require a shop to get started, in most cases it only requires an exposed environment and busy location.

The requirements to start popcorn business are popcorn machine, kernel (corn), butter, groundnut oil, sugar, salt, flavor nylon, a busy road or market. You don’t need to rent a shop, you can partner with someone in his/her shop since you won’t be disturbing them or you can get an umbrella, clean up any free space in a busy area and start your business.

2. Phone Accessories Business

Phone accessories are phone stuffs like phone chargers, Ear piece, USB memory card etc. people have issues with their phone accessories every day mostly chargers. This business is very lucrative if you are in a busy location. Starting this business is not expensive, you can start this business with N20,000.

If you are ready for this business you can partner in shop with any body that sell phones, or even if you are in Lagos and close to computer village you can take any free space and arrange your phone accessories, there are millions of people going to computer village everyday.

3. Fast Food Business

I know you eat, and you know I also eat. But do you know it’s not all the time we feel like cooking or even have the time to? Even if you prepare your breakfast by yourself, how about lunch? Will you go with your cooking stuffs to the office? This is why restaurant and fast food joints will never run down.

You can set up a mini restaurant with N20k to N50k and start making money from it. You can even deliver to companies at break time to saving them the stress and time going out to look for food by bringing it to them at the office, they will so much appreciate you while you make your money.

For more, read up @ http://gridnigeria.com/10-businesses-to-start-in-nigeria-with-less-than-n50000/

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: If You've Never Made Money Online Before,then This Is For You.. / Sterling Bank Leads In Agriculture, Social Investments / 10tins I Learnt 4m My Business + How I Lost 350k In 3days + Made 800k In 7 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.