Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (17658 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Chinasa Nweze Emerges West Africa Best Overall In WASSCE / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by leonard002(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2017
O dirokwa easy
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DanielsParker(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
pharmacy is unclassified, I wonder why they still emerge best graduating.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by DanielsParker(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:
No level playing ground for other tribes.. It must always be igbo.

Yet they are all over SW in private and public schools with equal privileges as the aborigines. Even ABU, Jos. etc. they are there.

Govt. should kuku turn the school to State uni.for them.
Nonsense!

any strong facts for these claims, sir?
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by mike234: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2017
kikiwendy:
Wow.. Congrats dear.. I'm coming to your stand today oo..
Please keep a seat for me. I will also join you there cheesy

She try sha no be small
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by 400billionman: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
FINE LEGS
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by okopido: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
UNN the best university in Nigeria as far am concern.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by edupedia: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Ohcanada:
must you tell te world that you are a kid

....because he told u the truth u don't want to hear?....u sound like the kid u are talking about...
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by youngerikina40(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Who ask u?[quote author=IwantToShashe post=62871730][/quote]

Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by akigbemaru: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
mcbreeze:
Chinasa Ufodu , the overall best graduating student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka from department of Pharmacy with CGPA of 4.903 on scale of 5.00

We 017 pharmacy graduate are proud of her.
She is a genius. The university showered her with many awards.

please, mod move it to the front page
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by donqx: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
good
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by LordAA(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
this my fellow igbo sister achieved this excellent feat because she didn't follow Namdi Kanu and Ipob terrorists to chant "BIAFRA" but rather she channelled her energy and enthusiasm towards her academics, studied hard and now she has culminated to the apogee of success.
Congrats to her as she has made Ndigbo proud.
Other Ipob chestbeaters should emulate from her. Following Kanu and Biafra will only lead to ur failure because Namdi Kanu and his IPOB Boys are the black sheep of the Igbo Nation.

Afonja spotted. Congratulate her and leave IPOB out of this.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

Yet they are all over SW in private and public schools with equal privileges as the aborigines. Even ABU, Jos. etc. they are there.

Nonsense!
How many Igbos are in SW public universities?
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Delexity(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
chinawapz:
Where is the job
Automatic employment
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by guychidile: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2017
awesome ,u are a joy to your parents,siblings and friends.I salute you. I sincerely wish this to my children.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Romanus123: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Do you wish to work in DUBAI? Do you wish to earn good salary in Abroad? DUBAI can offer you that as plenty investors are currently looking for workers. All you is to get your visa and flight ticket, all your financial problems will be solved. To know more about DUBAI jobs and visa whatsapp me @+971523603356
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ClitoPen: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
samstels:

Look well before you write ...........Those are envelopes containing various cash awards given to her .

That is why you made a pass .
At least better than you that wasn't opportuned to even pass the gate of any uni let alone being a student.....zombie.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ClitoPen: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
chukwudi3:
the certs are inside those envelopes. Be observant next tym
samstels:

Look well before you write ...........Those are envelopes containing various cash awards given to her .

That is why you made a pass .
Next time don't be so daft and eager to display your stupidity.... this is how certificates and other gifts (maybe monetary) are packaged and presented to graduands

Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by zedman1(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
see as she ugly
Slay mamas no fit achieve this kind feat na.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by onyidon22(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Ohcanada(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
edupedia:

....because he told u the truth u don't want to hear?....u sound like the kid u are talking about...
قققللاااتتنححختتتتتتتتتتتتتكىافلللللككاخخهعغفبللااااااتههعاااهتتتالبركرييييييييبؤععغفببتتهخخختتتتااااىىااااللؤررلاااتغفقسسبلللكىىااعععللللككرريييييالرررككببللااتفقبكككلبياعغفبلللىكبيبراىىى
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Obiwiz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!
Tribalism is everywhere in Nigeria. Look at FG appointments if you want proof..... All in all, 4.9 upon 5 in a field like pharmacy no be beans, u can't beat that.
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Kris24(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
I sha enjoyed the meal...motivated for BGS 2019...

Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Richiez(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats to her grin cool
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2017
youngbelieve:
Wow!! Congratulations sis
Compliment of the season!
Re: Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka by youngbelieve(f): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2018
obadizena:

Compliment of the season!

Same to u dearie, hapi new year!!!!
Longest tym

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / FUTA AKURE Pre-degree 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.