Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents (22925 Views)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Priscy01(f): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
A Lady who lives all way in Uganda is grateful to parents for that night they conceived her.

Identifed on Facebook as, Anita Rama, she says she’s grateful to her father for making his privates hard enough that he was able to burst inside his wife, her mom.

She also thanked her mother for allowing her husband do wonders to her.

She wrote on Facebook;
“Dad thanks for making dat D**k hard dat made u Cum inside mum nd mum thanks for allowing dad’s soft touch dat night dat made u allow him cum inside u ….Kumbe dat milky sort of fliud (spm) was me….love u mum nd dad for dat nice game u played. We should thank both parties not only mums who pushed but dad’s too who changed their faces while Cumming …. And for my swit friends thanks for the birthday wishes wow …I now know pipo who love me cause i read each nd everyone’s post ..thanks ma swithrts HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME”

She was of course called out over the post she made, as many tagged it as inappropriate, and asked for her to delete the post.

She replied them of course, and said it’s her Facebook wall, and she’s free to post whatever on her wall;
[b]“Am free to post whatever nosense I want on fb and on my WALL because I blocked all my relatives apart from my one cousin sis kuba ye antegera .Brothers cousins uncles aunties,bona naba blockinga I have to post my nosense in peace ….my point here is I fear no one apart from the relatives I blocked if my posts offend u block me silly. If u want important posts go to museveni or besigyes wall…..I remain SEGUYA ANITA”[/i]

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-celebrates-her-birthday-by-sending.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by chicagoPD(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin God please save Uganda, Kenya and Zimbabwe. Abeg no forget Ghana when you're giving out sense

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Yeligray(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
This one pass me

8 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Jodha(f): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2017
This one brain Neva don....kwantinue...

But she no lie....to block yhur relatives for all social media platforms nai sure pass..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Rutley(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2017
She better take her brain to computer village for repair

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by futurerex: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2017
slay generation with nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2017
...this is really serious...what is happening to this generation...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by whitebeard(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2017
The problem with some people, is that they exist..! undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by mofeoluwadassah: 12:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Nice one gurl kiss
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by TRAPP(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2017
I'm speechless ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by MhizzAJ(f): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Lol
She blocked her relativescheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Some parents do have 'em!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by miqos03: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Nyse
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by digoster(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
This world should just end grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by veacea: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Na wa ooooo
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by ceezarhh(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
if only the dad knew she would be the outcome, he would've pulled out, used a condom or used Vaseline...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by banre(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
the end must be near....which kin deadly post b deez
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by SirLakes: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
I weak aswear
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by coolestchris(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
hey

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by valdes00(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Smart girl...

She blocked all her family members...

She saved them the stress of thinking of how to organize family meeting on her head..

KO ra ye oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Bae,

U really fall my hand o!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Pappyto: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Omo wobe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Elnino4ladies: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
LMAO mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by BruncleZuma: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by cyborg123(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017

It seems this generation is under a spell or something.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Kingluqman89(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
FUNKE!

Iru omo wo wa leleyi tori Olorun....

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by solpat(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
angry Na wa. This generation is finished. smh angry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by columbus007(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Omo shocked orishirishi dey dis life mehn cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Diso60090(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2017
go girl make birthday fallow you people hating you and you are in love with it SAY ME WELL TO YOUR PIRENTs

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by dushman04: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Which kin pikin be this one shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Johnbosco77(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2017
I've already fainted and refainted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by jojothaiv(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Another Ugandan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) / Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.