Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Watch My Youtube Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch My Youtube Video (381 Views)

Those Who Watch My Twerk Videos Will Be Shaking For– Nkechi Blessing (video) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / “my Husband Doesn’t Watch My Movies” — Mercy Johnson-okojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch My Youtube Video by akinyemibalogs: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2017
So after soo much procrastination, I have finally decided to open my youtube page.... Yasssss!!!! I have called it ''Blacksatino Tv''

As you see from the title , I have just Published my first video ������and I am super excited about this journey..

What should you expect from the Vlog; Gossips [I am sure you expected that], Reviews [My New Found Love], Events [Yasssss] and many more.

I am super elated to share this journey with you..

Feel free to let me know what you would love me to discuss but if you watch my videos and you don't like it, That's your fault [cos I tried my best]

Click the Link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZfDxMmivyI

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid And Davido On Awards / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Massive B**bs To Welcome Fans Into The New Month / Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Reveals How She Was Adopted Into Silva Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.