Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria (1014 Views)

Feminism Is... Driving A Big Red Truck. / Feminism: Is Gender Equality Really Possible? / What Is Wrong With Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 4:48am On Dec 01, 2017
No Nigerian who has never lived outside Nigeria can define electricity supply beyond what he knows about NEPA. He hears the ideal of electricity supply being steady for months and years but that can never be the definition of electricity to him until he experiences and lives it. In brutal reality, a school is defined by its students. The infrastructures, staff strength or popularity could define it in the ideal but the final definition is in its product—the students!

The Nigerian school of feminism means to me something closest to high voltage madness and bitterness seeking an intellectual front and capital to let out the steam of its long-stored disorder. That is what I know of feminism because that is what I see from many of the so-called feminists around me. I’d reconsider the day I am out of Nigeria and among non-Nigerian feminists to observe if what they say is the ideal is what they do.

Read more

https://etimes.com.ng/not-ideal-feminism-not-real-feminism/
Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by python1: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, a man supporting this rubbish called feminism is a confirmed woman wrapper and na woman go kill am. Nansense. You say you be woman that should be pampered because you are weak only to end up stabbing a "strong" man to death.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by agwom(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by KardinalZik(m): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerian feminists are HALF-BAKED FEMINISTS!

They only want EQUAL rights, but not equal duties and responsibilities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Most feminists are from only girls families or raised by single mothers.
Raise a girl right and she would never consider herself equal to a man but only sue for equal rights and opportunities.
Imagine complimenting a girl that she drives so good like a man. Biko is this not a good compliment? A freaking feminist finds this offensive.
But don't worry, we understand your problem, Feminism is all these single girls explanation of why they're not yet married.
You'll never see a married girl shouting I'm a feminist.
When reality dawns on you that all your friends are married, you will become a masculinist by force. Oshi.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by Probz(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2017
pressplay411:
Most feminists are from only girls families or raised by single mothers.
Raise a girl right and she would never consider herself equal to a man but only sue for equal rights and opportunities.
Imagine complimenting a girl that she drives so good like a man. Biko is this not a good compliment? A freaking feminist finds this offensive.
But don't worry, we understand your problem, Feminism is all these single girls explanation of why they're not yet married.
You'll never see a married girl shouting I'm a feminist.
When reality dawns on you that all your friends are married, you will become a masculinist by force. Oshi.

Wow.
Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by WeirdoNg: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerian feminist are Nigerian youths and Nigerian youths only vent their frustration on the Internet.

I've never come across a Nigerian feminist offline, na for Internet I dey see them
Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Feminism is a single girl's defense mechanism for being unmarried. Once they finally get married they burn all their feminism crap fast.
Re: Feminism Is The New Stupidity In Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Feminism is a single girl's defense mechanism for being unmarried. Once they finally get married they burn all their feminism crap fast.

(1) (Reply)

All Set For Adams’ Installation As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yorubaland / Powerful Blog On Magical Practices & Tools To Alter Your Reality / Popular Food Vendor Buried In A Pot-like Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.