Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Find Me A Magician - Jose Mourinho To Scouts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Find Me A Magician - Jose Mourinho To Scouts (422 Views)

NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Me A Magician - Jose Mourinho To Scouts by Sport4all(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
JOSE MOURINHO has ordered his worldwide web of scouts to ‘find me a magician’.
The Manchester United boss fears his team’s lack of creativity is the reason they are trailing leaders Manchester City by eight points.
Jose Mourinho has told his scouts to find him a magician to sign in the January transfer window
Mourinho is determined not to play second fiddle to great rival Pep Guardiola at the Etihad.
And he believes signing a player who can unlock the tightest of defences — a ‘magician’ as he labelled it — will help his team close the gap.
Mourinho wants his new man in the January transfer window.
But he knows top targets like Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann are out of reach, while even United’s financial muscle cannot match the £198million Paris Saint-Germain splashed on Neymar. Old Trafford chief Mourinho has already spent £300m since taking over 18 months ago.
The club’s owners are willing to back him further if his man can be found at the right price. Despite lagging behind City, United are having a good season.
They are in the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup, virtually through to the knockout stages in the Champions League and second in the Premier League. And United will get the chance to eat into City’s lead when they clash in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford next Sunday.
First up is tomorrow’s tea-time trip to fourth-placed Arsenal.
But United go into that huge Premier League double-header boasting the best defensive record in the division.
They are also buoyed at having scored the second-most goals in the Prem — only behind City.
Their 4-2 win over Watford at Vicarage Road on Tuesday night was the eighth time in all competitions this season that they have hit four goals in a match.
For more football updates and live scores visit:

https://enweremu..com.ng/
Re: Find Me A Magician - Jose Mourinho To Scouts by donshaddow(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Na babalawo e go find.

(1) (Reply)

What Hazard Must Do To Win Balon D'or - Antonio Conte / Conte Cry Out Over Lack Of Credit For Chelsea’s Recent Good Spell / Chan 2018,nigeria Announce 20 Member Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.