Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Land Surveying Software Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Land Surveying Software Needed (1798 Views)

Secondary School Account Software Needed / Microfinance Bank Software Needed / Community Bank Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Surveying Software Needed by longest(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2007
hello guys.pls can i get any one here who can tell me how i can get a land surveying software particularly the one that can perform on the theodolite platform?if u can help, could u pls call 08056026497 or reply me here?

i would be most grateful
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by segebee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
well, i believe i can help you.

im a student of urp and have had some experience with the theodolite

i once saw in a book where basic was used to program theodolite solutions/formulas

i don't think there's a theodolite transversing software, if there was it'd be quite expensive.

my offer is to build your program for you, freely.

its gonna be a challenge

describe what u want it to do or reply by mail
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by longest(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2007
thanx sege bee, i would so much appreciate this.
first i would want it to start with the code converting coordinates from rectangular to polar.then followed by tabulation and averaging the error.the final bearing is then computed with the distance where cos(bearing)*distance and sin(bearing)*distance is added or subtracted from the north and east coordinates respectively depending on the quadrant where it falls.after which the arithmetic sum is then is then evened with the error to get the final coordinates.i may not mind calling u if u can let me have ur no.i know a little vb too so some things u say might not be strange when we talk

thanx 4 this
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by Seun(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2007
I think you should offer him money. That way he'll be able to really help. Good luck!
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by longest(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2007
i wont mind paying particularly if the price wont send me packing.i would be at least glad if i get a response.my phone no is 08056026497
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2007
GOOGLE LAND SURVEYING SOFTWARE. YOU MAY FIND SOME FREEWARE APPS on the net.
better still, search for 'land surveying software' in wikipedia.
you should find a list of the different versions out there

if you locate any autodesk(the creators of autocad products) , rest assured you will find them in otigba.they will cost tho(N1500 to N6000) , and it's not everyone that has them, just a few (at least, that was the case the last time i checked.cheers.
Re: Land Surveying Software Needed by longest(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2007
oyb thanks.let me have your phone number pls.i dont know otigbai might need details.God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Download Contact Manager, Gsm Extractor & Generator And Desktopsms App All In 1! / Software For Computer Based Examination / #do You Need A Responsive And Dynamic Website? Visit Https://scriptsarena.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.