Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please (690 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / Ikorodu Dog Breeders And Lovers Association (IDBAL) / Eastern Dog Breeders And Lovers Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please by michealdeco: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello petlanders

Pls there is this wild cat that always lurk around our house and sleeps in our passageway at night

Recently she delivered about 7 kittens in a warehouse packed with lots of junk (they usually come out at night and runs inside the warehouse whenever they hear footsteps)

I've made every attempt to catch them and train them but prI've abortive

So I want to ask if there is a way I can successfully catch them and train them so that they can be walking freely in out compound

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Re: Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please by olashas(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Lure them with milk?
Re: Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please by michealdeco: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
olashas:
Lure them with milk?
grin grin
Thanks for your advice

Was able to capture one nd later released it to the mum because I was traveling (she kept visiting since then)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Price Brindle Boerboeol Puppies / Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Will My Puppy Tooth Change From Yellow To With Later ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.