Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party (1334 Views)

Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by morereb10: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Truth be told, most people no dey hear word at all. I red about how people host parties everywhere this days just to get people to come around and eat, in the hopes of using them to do money rituals. Yet party riders are everywhere.

Well, another incident affirming the above notion has surfaced again. I'm hoping people will cut down on attending parties this days. Hope my Yoruba friends will adhere to it. Though this lady is a Cameroonian and this incident happened in Zurich, Switzerland.

A video recently hit social media and it has gone viral already. The video alleged that a girl dancing at a party with friends and family all of a sudden falls and died instantly. Was she poised? Nobody could determine that.

Initially it seems guests at the event were assuming it was a slip up but shortly after they noticed she had actually fallen unconscious and later discovered she wasn’t breathing again.

I pray people will take precaution.

See the video below................

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/see-viral-video-of-young-lady-who-fell.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3

Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by instaTUBE: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by sinaj(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Last Dance
Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by alexmaye(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Op but I think say Na only Nigeria and Africa Na Im them dy do blood money with party. Hmmm that means oyibo winch don wise up. Switzerland lolllollon.
Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by Sleekydee(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinaj:
Last Dance
she should have Saved the Last dance.
Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by sinaj(f): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sleekydee:

lol

Its a pirry tho
Re: See Video Of A Young Lady Who Fell And Died Instantly While Dancing In A Party by doyinisaac(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sleekydee:

she cannot save it because of low battery on her phone

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo Of Off Set And Cardi B That Got People Talking / Download Olamide New Song ​( Omo Ologo) / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Looks Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.