Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Am Selling My Investment Website For #15,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Selling My Investment Website For #15,000 (314 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil / I Am Selling My YOUTUBE CHANNEL With Over 200 Videos Content- Giveaway Price / I am Selling These Household Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Selling My Investment Website For #15,000 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Its an investment website which I coded from scratch with the use of standard codes, and is designed as a referrals program which will help the owner of the website. I want to sell it out to someone else who is interested in becoming the new owner; after all, I can make as much of the websites as possible in the future. Right now anyway, I have some other projects that will not allow for the investment site to stay on as mine.

The site is like this: Anyone who registers on it will have a unique referral link. The new user is then required to pay an activation fee (to you, the owner) of any amount of your choice (currently I set the amount to #2,000 in the site). After payment has been made to you, you will then deliver the unique link to the person, and then the person will start inviting people. If for instance, the person invites one other person, after that new person must have paid his activation fee to you, you will then divide the new person's activation fee into two, and give the user that brought that new person half of the money, and then you take half.

The good thing about this is that if your site has for instance 100 users that have all paid their fees to you, that is a lot of money to you as each of them is paying #2,000 to you, the owner of the site.

I don't have time to manage this, but I have released the idea. Now, I have coded the site, and it is ready to work. If you are interested in buying the website for just the above chicken change, contact me immediately via wilsonmvictor@gmail.com. Also note that I will be available after you have purchased the site to help you with any issue you might be having. After purchase, I will make an application version of the site for you. Don't waste time, and don't waste this opportunity. Hurry now.

The investment site is via www.legalearners.waplux.com. (a custom domain will be provided upon purchase)

Also see my blog: www.victorwilsononline.cf.
Or download my application: www.dusternchat.cf.
Or you may also download my blog here: www.victorwilsononline.gq.

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Agribiz Investment In 2018? / Man Faciing Eviction Wins 20 Milllion Lotto / The Doctor Who Invited Another Doctor Not To Treat His Patients But His Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.