Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... (3397 Views)

Tems-surprises-fans-by-smoking-a-blunt-of-weed-while-re / Rihanna Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl ! ? Wow Congrats Asap Rocky , Rihanna / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by slimjaney: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Controversial American singer, Rihanna, was asked by a fan to include a transgender girl to her Fenty Beauty campaign and she replied;

“I’ve had the pleasure of working with many gifted trans women over the years,” she replied, “but I don’t go around doing trans castings!”
“I respect all women. Whether they’re trans or not is none of my business.”
The star went on to criticise firms who hire models from minority groups as a “token” gesture.
“I don’t think it’s fair that a trans woman, or man, be used as a convenient marketing tool,” she said.
“Too often I see companies doing this to trans and black women alike.
“There’s always just that one spot in the campaign for the token ‘we look mad diverse’ girl/guy! It’s sad!”

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/rihanna-gives-blunt-reply-to-fan-who.html

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bad girl RhiRhi
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
When a matter of has been aching in ur mind......somebody will just say one small good morning...u'll just explode

7 Likes

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by slimfairboy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Any LGBT should be quarantine, this disease is spreading fast! tongue
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
slimfairboy:
Any LGBT should be quarantine, this disease is spreading fast! tongue

Disease?? It's just extreme self esteem problem....I pity them..u don't know how it is to be uncomfortable in a place, to now be uncomfortable in your own skin is even worse

On the other side....i see them as the very brave pple...a lot of us have things in our lives we ain't comfortable, proud of or wish for but we just go on living our lives ignoring it....but this pple go through pain and extreme discomfort to say no to mother nature...yeah it looks kinda wrong..truth is we do alot of adjustment to mother nature in our lives ...especially our women...just because Trans adjustment is extreme don't make them horrible pple....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Kingsleyuc(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
riri..baddest girl ever liveth...no doubt.

cake baking and decorations training free pdf and videos download...check my profile

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Alwaysking: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
That's mah gyal.
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by sonikstargirl(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Disease?? It's just extreme self esteem problem....I pity them..u don't know how it is to be uncomfortable in a place, to now be uncomfortable in your own skin is even worse

On the other side....i see them as the very brave pple...a lot of us have things in our lives we ain't comfortable, proud of or wish for but we just go on living our lives ignoring it....but this pple go through pain and extreme discomfort to say no to mother nature...yeah it looks kinda wrong..truth is we do alot of adjustment to mother nature in our lives ...especially our women...just because Trans adjustment is extreme don't make them horrible pple....

thumbs up for you... you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is this Rihanna even educated, why is she ending every sentence with an exclamation mark like an illiterate?
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
NLmember:
Is this Rihanna even educated, why is she ending every sentence with an exclamation mark like an illiterate?

It does not matter! You understood her message, no? !!
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Estellar: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
NLmember:
Didn't u understand what she wrote irrespective of whether punctuations were used correctly. Her money will buy you and, ur literacy . Oponu

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by dkronicle(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dat mumu dat is asking if riri educated no get sense.. Owo ni koko. ode!
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2017
merahki:

It does not matter! You understood her message, no? !!
Cheers!!!
Estellar:
Didn't u understand what she wrote irrespective of whether punctuations were used correctly. Her money will buy you and, ur literacy . Oponu
It matters, regardless of her education or not. When you end every sentence with exclamation marks it makes it seem like you are shouting. It might be easy you to read but it can be disturbing for another person to.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by mikaj(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Estellar:

Next time please add his Generations to come.
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:
When a matter of has been aching in ur mind......somebody will just say one small good morning...u'll just explode
As in ehn...

But Rihanna is right though,I respect all persons,and i give no preference just because a person is trans/gay/straight/bi or whatever.
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Estellar: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2017
mikaj:

Next time please add his Generations to come.
grin grin ok sir
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Estellar: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Hozier:
It matters, regardless of her education or not. When you end every sentence with exclamation marks it makes it seem like you are shouting. It might be easy you to read but it can be disturbing for another person to.
Nobody forced u to read it. Abi riri point gun for ur head say u must read am? I'm sure you hv other issues needing ur attention but u would rather cum on her punctuation usage
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Estellar:
Nobody forced u to read it. Abi riri point gun for ur head say u must read am? I'm sure you hv other issues needing ur attention but u would rather cum on her punctuation usage
It is called an opinion. Maybe you should check what it means in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Estellar: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Hozier:
It is called an opinion. Maybe you should check what it means in the dictionary.
go use am withdraw money for bank nau.
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Estellar:
go use am withdraw money for bank nau.
How much have you withdrawn with all the opinions you posted here this month?
Re: Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hozier:
How much have you withdrawn with all the opinions you posted here this month?

Lolz

Epp me ask the malu abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Vs Rude Boy: Who Is The Better Artiste? / Tiwa Savage Takes Over Paris Rocking A Skimpy Black Dress (photos) / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.