Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,338 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Best Naija Webhost With Php Support - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Naija Webhost With Php Support (1145 Views)

Is It Good To Buy A Webhost With Someone's Verve Card / Where To Get Cheap Webhost With The Range N1000 To N2500 / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by fellow(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2007
I would like to know the best naija webhost which supports PHP and Sql. I would also like to know the price and if possible the website or feature.

Thanks in advance
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by WebMonk(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2007
I say you go for Nairahost. They offer immense MySql/Php benefits for almost anything you have in mind (forums, online shops, Blogs, Content Management Systems, etc), using the most stable build of both technologies. Add execellent customer benefits 24/7 (woke up one night checking their support to satisfy my curiousity, it worked wink) and flexible payment options. It's the best in the long run. starting Packages start at N4500 (N2,700 if you already have your domain)

here's the link below:

http://www.nairahost.com.ng/ngclient/?aff=012
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by syskay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2007
Personal Plan:

- Free Domain Name Registration(.com/.net/.org/.info/.name/.biz)
- 50 MB Webspace
- 500MB/Month Bandwidth
- 10 Email Accounts
- 1 Email List
- 1 FTP Accounts
- 1 MySQL Databases
- 5 Add-On Domains
- 5 Parked Domains
- PHP, MySQL, PERL, CGI
- 99% Uptime Guarantee
- cPanel + Fantastico
- N2,500 per Year!

www.syskay.com
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by bussby(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2007
Best Naija Webhost With Php Support? Try www.weblagos.com. Their Support is fantastic and they have over 60 of one-click install scripts under fantastico on their control panel. Works for me and should work for you.

Good Luck wink
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by rufaai(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2007
Dont ask best! Every body claims best, so just as of PHP & MySQL!

You could get full optioned webhosting from AIMTECH NG starting as low ask N2,000 for upto 512MB Hosting Space. PHP and MyQL, CGI, Preinstalled Scripts etc

Visit http://www.aimtechng.com
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by niyyie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2007
Web4Africa rocks man. Free domain name with all annual hosting. See for yourself.

http://www.web4africa.net/web-hosting/linux.php
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by smartsoft(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by abimco(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2007
The word 'best' is relative, all webhost firm on linux and even some windows platform will support php. But it now depend on what you want to do, the level of your deployment and whether you want php4 or php5. Not all webhost support both. So this are some of the questions you should ask the webhost before signing up.
Good Luck
Re: Best Naija Webhost With Php Support by edetmike: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Have you found out the best webhost in Nigeria? if so is credit or ATM card giving you trouble, contact us and we will get every thing done for you,
with or without ATM, Credit card, and no further inconviniences
+2348065775106 edetmike@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / She Refused To Go Out With Me Because I Am A Programmer / Image Scrolling Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.