Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material (2349 Views)

Free Computer Science Project Topics And Material/download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material by gabriel88(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2010
Guyz, i am stuck. My project topic is "The impact of Taxation on Corporate Profit: A study of UBA Bank".Pls i need a detailed explanation on the how to analyse the financial statement of uba in respect of tax and how to test my hypothesis.Pls help.
Re: How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material by foli: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
You will need to know the variables and the effect of each as regards your topic before you isolate taxation and profit. there must be a time bound data say 10 years and you now view this as a distribution or model to support ur hypothesis, then check your aim and see how they relate. Anyway if you want consultation call me on this number 08076188807 or email: three.eyes27@yahoo.com if it will not be too late.
Re: How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material by talk2mike(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2012
gabriel88: Guyz, i am stuck. My project topic is "The impact of Taxation on Corporate Profit: A study of UBA Bank".Pls i need a detailed explanation on the how to analyse the financial statement of uba in respect of tax and how to test my hypothesis.Pls help.
for assistant on your project visit www.projectandseminar.com

(1) (Reply)

Oau Part Time/distant Earning 2011/2012 Form Is On Sale Now / University Of Lagos (unilag) 2012/2013 Post Utme Results And Cut Off Marks / I'v Lost My V.i.p Status @ Home All Thanks To ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.