Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Get Ecommerce Site For 20k (limited Offer)... Samples Included - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Ecommerce Site For 20k (limited Offer)... Samples Included (386 Views)

Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer / Need A Merchant Ecommerce Site / Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ecommerce Site For 20k (limited Offer)... Samples Included by Ignyte(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello, I'm Peter Jev. Web design Tutor and Entrepreneur. I'm doing a promo where you'll get your Ecommerce website for just N20,000.

This is just to add a little boost to my portfolio.

Features of the site:
1. .com domain name with free SSL Certificate
2. Unlimited Product categories
3. Integrated payment method (Accept credit/debit card payments from anywhere on the world)
4. 12 pages
5. 3 month customer support as regards running your website
6. Free Training to run your store without hassles.
7. Search Engine Optimization
8. All websites are built online in order to promote transparency

See the sample of the layout obtainable here: [url]slush.com.ng[/url] kindly refer to the about page for further details.

Also look at: [url]coretechproducts.com[/url]

This IS NOT A SCAM. Check my other topics and see if anybody said they were scammed.

Contact me via:
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Whatsapp/Call: 07037534762
Twitter: @Peterjev

This offer is Limited so hurry. I only intend to work on ten sites and I'm done

P.S:
1. Payment is in two phases (i) N10,000 for the procurement of Domain name and hosting plan [Before the job starts] (ii) N10,000 after the job is completed and handed over to the owner.
2. All websites are delivered 7 days from first payment date

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing: Why Is It One Of The Most Cost-effective Ways To Advertise / How To Add Facebook Like & Share Button Beneath Your Blogger Posts / How To Start A Blog (8 Simple Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.