Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES (7163 Views)

Buy Your Half(1/2),one(1) Plot & Hectares Of Land From "New Estate Properties" / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents / Farmland At Incredible Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
Land UP for quick grab in Badagry ,the acient city of Nigeria in which the white men gained entrance into the country,the boarder town that connects Nigeria and Cotonou.

Land available for sale in good location for residential purpose,estate management,company establishment or Agricultural use at good prices, I deal directly with the owner of the properties so there is complete documentation for proof of ownership and room for your confirmation/verification if you want to.

land available in  BADAGRY,AJARA,POVITA,MOWWO,OKO AFO, SAPO BEACH,POVITA, and many other places.

Below is a link for more information on the short coming projects in Badagry.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=news&nid=374

Dont hesitate to contact me for inquiries,discussions and full information.

07063995441. puturtrustinthee@yahoo.com

Lukman.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2010

Lukman.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2010
DO CONTACT ME FOR INQUIRIES AND FURTHER INFORMATION.

ALL YOUR INQUIRIES ARE HIGHLY WELCOME.

Lukman.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2010
cool
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by talachino: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ tayoluk,
I will like to know how much does a plot of Land in Badagry? I am highly interested,please get back to me or send me an email ,I will give you a call later in the day.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
@talachino,
The price varies and it depends on the location in Badagry,Do you know Badagry very well and which area in particular do u want to secure a plot of land? Well,I can send u a mail containing full information on availale land and thier prices.Let me have your email id and do call me when you have read my mail.

Lukman.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by skyone(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
ASCON
AGBARA
IJANIKIN

PLS REAL PRICE.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by abbeywill1: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2010
pls can u send info to my email on the prices in badagry abbey_will@yahoo.com
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by realcanon: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dear Sir,

I am interested in get the list of the areas in Badagry axis at your disposal for sale and include the prices.Please,note that I would not be interested in land that is not free from government acquisition and encumberance.

Kindly forward your prices and titled documents statuos to realcanonintlltd@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Ayaruja Jonathan
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2010
ASCON
AGBARA
IJANIKIN

PLS REAL PRICE

There is no available Land for sale at Ascon.All available land there belongs to the Goverment but there are available land after Ascon at (Akarakunmo), few minutes drive from Ascon.There are available land in Topo and Agbara.Are you in Lagos? The price varies but it is negotiable and it depends on how many plots you want to buy.Budget 300-350k per plot @ Akarakunmo, 350-400k per plot @ topo.Do call me for discussions on that or write me a mail so that i can get back to you.

@ abbey_will,
Okay mail coming in a minute.

@ realcanon,
you got mail.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by skyone(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2010
Tayoluk:

There is no available Land for sale at Ascon.All available land there belongs to the Goverment but there are available land after Ascon at (Akarakunmo), few minutes drive from Ascon.There are available land in Topo and Agbara.Are you in Lagos? The price varies but it is negotiable and it depends on how many plots you want to buy.Budget 300-350k per plot @ Akarakunmo, 350-400k per plot @ topo.Do call me for discussions on that or write me a mail so that i can get back to you.

@ abbey_will,
Okay mail coming in a minute.

@ realcanon,
you got mail.

Pls let me know the average price for Agbara and Ijanikin. I 've just checked your profile you have no email or any contact details.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
@skyone,
Land is not available for sale in large scale in Agbara cos it is a settled area already.Anybody selling land in Agbara just want to re sell his, The average price for a plot of Land is 800k and the final seling price depends on the seller.I dont have Land for sale in Ijanikin but i will keep you posted if anything comes up. how soon you to buy?

Lukman.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by atlwireles: 3:20am On Apr 06, 2010
what areas in badagry and ajara do you have lands for sale.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2010
what areas in badagry and ajara do you have lands for sale.

Plots of land available for sale after low cost housing estate (Ajara), Along Agric road, land available along seme bridge to market road( Badagry),after 3 Cele (Badagry),
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by atlwireles: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
what are the prices for land around 3rd cele.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
@atlwireless,
There are lots of available land for sle around and after Cele 3 and thier price varies.It depends on the seller to state the exact price he wants to sell, A plot of Land within Cele 3 and its environ is 400-500k per plot. A plot of land after Cele 3 is 400-450k.Price is still negotiable with the seller.Which part of Lagos are you? Do call me for detailed explanation.

Lukman
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
cool

Lukman
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2010
cool
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2010

Lukman
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by arkaz: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
hello
i will like to introduce our company to you called Egbebi Kabir and associates.we are located at no 25 bankolemoh street surulere lagos, we delay with all kind of real estate properties, we have this properties for sale,develop land at magodo-shagisha price -40m,house at papa ajao price-18m,land at mende maryland-15m.if you are interested or you have an interested clients call 07027425544.thanks
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Cotton(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
x
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi Tayo

I am interested in the properties at Ijanikin etc.

Please send prices and other details to spotout2001@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I will send you an email.
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
smiley
Re: GET YOUR LAND IN BADAGRY (PLOT,HECTARES,ACRES) AT INCREDIBLE PRICES by Tayoluk(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2010
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.