Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstruation (357 Views)

Ladies Learn How To Cure Painful Menstruation Using Herbs / Safe Period: Safe Period After Menstruation / Causes And Home Remedies For Delayed Menstruation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Walking happily down the street that chilly evening, happy that it was Friday, I noticed this teenager with a river running down her eyes. I paused and was pushed to walk up to her and console her. I asked, "what’s wrong my dear?" The fact that she couldn’t tell because she didn’t know shocked me. I pried as much as I could into the origin of the sadness and downward look and realized that the young lady was on menstruation. I felt pity and annoyance reasons being that she didn’t know anything about menstruation because she wasn’t enlightened. The decision came to write the little I know about this topic to help our young female teenagers. I urge us all to advise our daughters and younger ones on this critical aspect of early womanhood. Crucify me or forgive me ladies but I have to write this and pray you people should complete my inadequacies with your comments.
What is Menstruation? Menstruation is the cyclic occurrence of uterine bleeding that starts near the end of puberty in young female adults. It is a stage in the menstrual cycle during which the endometrium, thickened in readiness to receive a fertilized egg cell (ovum), is shed because fertilization has not occurred. This shedding comes in the form of blood but is a mixture of blood, endometrium fragments, cervical fluid and vaginal secretions.

What is the duration of Menstruation? Menstruation usually lasts for about 2 to 7 days depending on factors that determine menstruation period which include stress, illness, exercise, diet, and nutrition. Menstruation starts at READ MORE... https://infoandnewsupdate..co.id/2017/12/what-is-menstruation.html

(1) (Reply)

Serious Matter / Alcohol And Gynecomastia / Discover Natural Cures For Premature Ejaculation – The Asian Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.