Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught (544 Views)

Nigeria Is Very Bad, See Fine Angel Wey Assassin's Kill For Abuja / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Sirevangel(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Gang leader of women who marry and kill their husbands for insurance arrested

A woman dubbed the ‘Black Widow’ has been arrested for leading a gang that recruited women to marry and murder men to claim their life insurance.

Esmeralda Aravel Flores Acosta, 39, was arrested in El Salvador suspected of heading the murderous racket.

“She pretended to be a housewife and told young women that they would marry eligible American bachelors and live in the United States,” said the San Salvador police chief.
The men Flores Acosta selected held a steady job and were reasonably well-off, according to Australscope.

“If they didn’t already have it, the men were required to take out life insurance,” police said, adding: “Then they would get married and live together for two or three weeks before gang members were sent to murder them.”

The detainee is accused of aggravated human trafficking, conspiracy to commit aggravated homicide and aggravated fraud.

Police say that over $145,000 has been claimed in insurance following the deaths of several victims.

It is believed that Flores Acosta has been operating the violent scam for six months. Two other female gang members have also been arrested, one of whom is the Black Widow’s sister.

The gang recruited attractive girls in shopping centres and universities with the promise of taking them to the US.

However, after the deaths of their new husbands, they were instead taken to Mexico where they were forced into prostitution.

Flores Acosta said of the accusations:

“I declare myself innocent. I have never worked at home. I sell vehicles and I am a stylist.”

Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by NwaAmaikpe: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

I have only two questions,

Why is the 'black widow' fair in complexion?
Then,
Is she wearing a bra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Sirevangel(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you ask me Nah who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by lecturerdabo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
The heart of man!
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
And they say men are Scum.. sad

Some women are so evil, even the devil is Scared of em.
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Oye0404(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=lecturerdabo post=62898904]The heart of man![/ Not men dis time around, on the contrary "the heart of women"
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by vchykp(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
when a woman starts saying things like "divorce me nah, so we can shear the property".. my brother beware.. but this story seem fake tho
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Yeligray(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
biggie10:
And they say men are Scum.. sad

Some women are so evil, even the devil is Scared of them.
they are the most dangerous creature on earth
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Yeligray(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is an example why i don't trust women
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Why is that thread that says that men should disclose their earnings, salaries, savings and bank balances to their wives?
Re: Woman Who Marries To Kill For Insurance Caught by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have only two questions,

Why is the 'black widow' fair in complexion?
Then,
Is she wearing a bra?

She is not wearing any bra? She is looking for suckers.

To all the men out there, avoid those bitches with humongous mammary.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Security Guard For Allegedly Killing Bread Seller / EFCC Arrests 13 Persons Over Internet Fraud, Recovers Range Rover, & 4 Other Car / Pastor Commits Suicide Under 24 Hours To 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.