Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) (608 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by acupikin: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
According to an Instagram user and corper currnetly serving in Kebbi, Fabrepas Emmanuel, here’s the food they were allegedly served at the camp, He wrote;

May God save our corpers from the food served in so called NYSC Kebbi state kitchen. It is well with Nigeria

See some reactions below;

Christmas Billy Hahaha my dear that’s Nigeria for you but mine was different when I did my nysc in Toronto tho it’s protein giving organism .. meanwhile those of you that used to say their grandfather refused to be sold to slavery and that would have made black Americans..dear this is the time don’t loose this opportunity..trek to Libya and be sold oo 

OlodoRabata Dicaprio I weep for my country Nigeria… Corpers are been treated as slaves.. The life of a prisoner is better than that of a corper… I rather kill myself than commit suicide trying to serve Nigeria…. When I get to heaven I’d carry Nigerian flag on my hand so that God would understand that I’ve been to hell before

Firstway Dickson Nothing were person no the see for this Obobo call Nigeria… If I were you now, go straight to the person that cooked the food and force him or her to it… Ah ah what nonsense na, is it not beta to tell me that the food has spoiled that to give me to manage it. I will not do because of economy and manage food that I will eat and it will give me sickness at the end of the day o

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/food-infested-maggot-served-corpers/

Re: Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by acupikin: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
cc:lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by Yeligray(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol... What did you expect?, chicken?...
Nigeria my country, which way?
Re: Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by acupikin: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg help me push to fp
Re: Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by Benjom(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wonderful undecided
Re: Food Infested With Maggot Served To Corpers In Kebbi Camp (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2017

(1)

Anti-corruption Cds Ikere-ekiti Donated Foodstuffs To The Blind / Free CV Writing Class plus giveaways / Prospective Corps Member Slumps And Dies, A Day To The Start Of NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.