Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (42025 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2017
While the issue of tithing and giving to pastors - is causing a buzz in Nigerian social media, a woman is filled with thanks to God after reportedly getting a new car from a church member who came back from the United States. According to Esther Ogubio, she sowed her own car as a seed during Thanksgiving service last Sunday before she was gifted with this brand new car in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital.

Read what she shared on her Facebook page.

My lovely friends and families, please join me thank this faithful God that never fails, just on Sunday on our harvest thanksgiving God told me to sow my car as my thanksgiving seed, and it is not even up to 7 days, one of my lovely daughter in the lord came back from US and she said God told her:

mummy I should change your car. I really want to thank my lovely daughter that did this, and my great apostle David Obuks, that came to bless me and my church. thank you Jesus for all your goodness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-gets-brand-new-car-gift-us-giving-church-service-photos.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Awesome

What will be will definitely be

20 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice car.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Can you imagine what some hopeless people will maim, kill to rob ,dupe or steal before buying tokunbo car

What will be will definitely be

23 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Awwwww... So touching...

But wait.. How did the lovely daughter in the lord knew that she had a car when she had already used it as tithe..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2017
dingbang:
Awwwww... So touching...

But wait.. How did the lovely daughter in the lord knew that she had a car when she had already used it as tithe..

Where in her post did she mention the use of car as tithe?

Some of you don't even know the meaning of tithes.

Churches earn more from seeds, gifts, donations, and offerings. By the time freeze is done with the tithe campaign, ensure you pick a next tag: anti-offering or anti-seed and back it up as usual with bible verses.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:42am On Dec 02, 2017
where is dat mad man Freezer

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by agwom(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice car... do the some to someone out there.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Where in her post did she mentioned the use of car as tithe?

Some of you don't even know the meaning of tithes.

Churches earn more from seeds, gifts, donations, and offerings. By the time freeze is done with the tithe campaign, ensure you pick a next tag: anti-offering or anti-seed and back it up as usual with bible verses.

I thought you were intelligent acid or are you playing devil's advocate.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nutase: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2017
My own set come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
God told the Miss US Lady to change Mrs. Testifier's car. Meaning that whether or not Mrs Testifier had given out her car as a seed, she would still have gotten the brand new car gift from Miss US Lady. After all there's a difference between 'change' and 'replace.'

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:

What does intelligence got to do with the need to allow people spend their money the way and manner they want?

If she's wise enough to own a car, then she's wise enough to do whatever she wants with it. I am an advocate of minding one's business when it comes to financial prudence and spending habit. I don't necessarily preach tithe, what I preach is simple: spend your money, and allow others spend theirs in peace.

The same freeze that condemns people for paying tithe was pictured with Hushpuppi in Dubai some weeks ago, both displaying their Rolex watches. That's how f00lish some of us can be.

Today we are here telling people to use their tithes in Libya, tomorrow we are seen in Dubai displaying luxury.

FYI, I have never condemned Hushpuppi even though a lot of Nigerians dislike him. So it has nothing to do with tithes, I just believe people who are wise enough to make themselves some money are equally wise enough to spend it.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Lionbite(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:

oga just shut up. The devil is strategising to prevent gullible christians from getting hold of so many blessing. I pay my tithe and i sow seeds as the Holy spirit directs and i've seen wonders happen in my life. There is nothing that the Lord will ask me to give today that i wont drop instantly cause i have a proven track record that he never fails. If you like believe in tithing if you like you dont it doesnt add 1 kobo to my wealth.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Headlaw(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2017
It is always very hard to swallow this....giving must not be in the church. it should be freely done anywhere u found yourself. Life has principles, just abide in it, irrespective of your religion.... and surely u must see result..."give and surely u must receive"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
Make I go sow my house, hoping for mansion in banana island. Oh the lord is good. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2017
Angelanest:
While the issue of tithing and giving to pastors - is causing a buzz in Nigerian social media, a woman is filled with thanks to God after reportedly getting a new car from a church member who came back from the United States. According to Esther Ogubio, she sowed her own car as a seed during Thanksgiving service last Sunday before she was gifted with this brand new car in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital.

Read what she shared on her Facebook page.

My lovely friends and families, please join me thank this faithful God that never fails, just on Sunday on our harvest thanksgiving God told me to sow my car as my thanksgiving seed, and it is not even up to 7 days, one of my lovely daughter in the lord came back from US and she said God told her:

mummy I should change your car. I really want to thank my lovely daughter that did this, and my great apostle David Obuks, that came to bless me and my church. thank you Jesus for all your goodness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-gets-brand-new-car-gift-us-giving-church-service-photos.html

SCAM CON MEN.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2017
I am sorry for asking this useless question, my first question is During the change of name in the car document, will they change the name to God's name or the pastors name.
Number 2, if i should sow a car as a seed, can i harvest dangote trailer?

28 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by sajb(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Congrats to the sower...

Please note that your seed can also be your business, your job or whatever you do. Sow it and see how God is gonna grow it in His Love and Mercy...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Praise the Lord!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Must people sow seeds to be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Painkila: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Arranged

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by afroniger: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
This nonsense is staged abeg. You 'sowed' your car abi? So others too should sow theirs to get your kind of 'blessing'? Seriously, who put you up to this MMM? I am sure a pastorpreneur is behind this charade. You people are always looking for magas. Useless scammers and fraudsters.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
We only get to hear the good news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Some Nigerians need to be enlightened on what "brand new" means when talking about cars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by donstan18: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
oka4ugoo:
Praise the Lord!!!!

Really?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Gbafuo eba!

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Mtchew.... A strategy used by her pastor to enable others saw huge seed and milk them dry.

She and her pastor arranged it

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979 / Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.