Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed (1134 Views)

Payment Of Nysc Delayed Allowances / Delayed Payment Of Corpers Allowance-guys Are Not Smiling. / Nysc 2017 Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by ThatKING(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2017
_ Its no longer a concealed fact that a huge number of nysc corps member in various states like Kaduna state, Kano state, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Ekiti , Edo, Rivers Plateau among others are yet to be paid both October and November allowance.

_ Some of the recently passed out corps member of 2016 Batch B stream 1 are not left out of the unfortunately fraustrating encounter.Since the POP on 2nd November for 2016 Batch B Stream one most corpers has been left unpaid and stranded.
_ Today is 2nd of December and most Batch A stream 1 and stream 2, Batch B stream 2 and the out-gone Batch B stream 1 plight to serve our fatherland with determination is being toyed with due to unpaid 2 to 3 months allowance.
_ NYSC please na ! Abeg na . Una wan make i die of hunger ? Since last 2 months naa rice and palmoil i dey chop. Now, na water i just dey drink like fish.
_Papa no dey here, Mama no dey here and naa only tall trees and huge bushes dey this village una post me. NYSC abeg which way now ?
Tosyne2much arcbon

3 Likes

Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by ThatKING(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2017
jahkingdom Jumeeeeesal Next2Bezee ansger markson48 Spicycat collitexnaira Dream2 Olufunkemie Brooke60

2 Likes

Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by collitexnaira(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2017
It hasn't been easy with for me since they stopped paying me, even the 19800 is not even enough for me to spend in a month, talk less of when it stopped comming.

Me and my colleagues that were affected re planning a protest, it's either we stop the next clearance from holding or we take the protest to the orientation camp. Doing either of that will make them take our plight serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by TheOtherRoom: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2017
to the affected corpers. this is really very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
This is a very disturbing issue.. You need to see the way corps members here are starving and living on debts due to non payment of alawi.

While some people are expecting to be paid their November alawi, there are people who have not even been paid for September and October.

The rate at which corpers are suffering these days is going out of hand and NYSC seems not to be doing anything about it .
Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2017
nysc did not even render any appologies and appeal to those unpaid corpers.

September, October and November, isnt that 3 months ? i think the nysc officials incharge of payments have forgotten about corpers.
lalasticlala
Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by Brooke60(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is a very disturbing issue.. You need to see the way corps members here are starving and living on debts due to non payment of alawi.

While some people are expecting to be paid their November alawi, there are people who have not even been paid for September and October.

The rate at which corpers are suffering these days is going out of hand and NYSC seems not to be doing anything about it .
I created two threads on this begged lalasticlala to move to front page but nope....he won't.

I'm affected and I passed out exactly a month today. I'm tired.
Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by tosyne2much(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Brooke60:
I created two threads on this begged lalasticlal to move to front page but nope....he won't.

I'm affected and I passed out exactly a month today. I'm tired.
This unnecessary delay of payment is becoming very rampant
Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by Next2Bezee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mods please let's help these guys move this issue to the fp.

I'm not having waiting this long for November's allawee so i can't even imagine the plight of those that haven't even been paid October's allowance.

1 Like

Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by ansger: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
The situation is just quite frustrating! They'll send you to schools to teach without pay and care. I don't even know the aim of this scheme again. It's quite annoying! One idiot friend at home will now be waiting for me to come and flex him this December, based on corper wey I be ��
Re: NYSC October/ November 2017 Allawe Delayed by olufunkemie(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
I was not paid too o, Edo state and they just sent message to us now that those that didn't submit their stamped bank statements are assumed to have received payment. Imagine, can't they detect those that they pay and pay the remaining of us?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course To Begin In August 27, 2018 / Official NYSC Call Up Letter Sample - The Picture And Vital Details / See What They Caught This Corper Doing At Camp This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.