Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? (1659 Views)

ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] / How To Subscribe To MTN 4GB For 500 Naira / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back 4gb For 1000, 1gb For 200 And 250mb For 100 Nai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2017
So with the announcement of 4GB as the unit for 1k monthly subscription by GLO, I quickly switched my attention to them, waiting for my subscription on Mtn to expire. Well, it expired yesterday, and I quickly went for glo.
But to my utmost dismay, after recharging, dialing *777# and selecting 'N1000=4GB 30 days' plan, all I saw was about 1.6GB. Guys, has anyone subscribed successfully and get the 4GB? Want to know if my case is different.
Their customer care is yet to receive my call.

Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by bisi16(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Yes. I got 2.4gig extra few mins after. Just chill.
Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by moshood521: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2017
i nah knw y 9ja nah dea kul dwn small...

nah u tell em mk dem gv 4gb 4 1k....
in few mins u go c say nah 4gb dea dere.....d remainin nah bonus no b nrm sub....
Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by Stephaustin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
So with the announcement of 4GB as the unit for 1k monthly subscription by GLO, I quickly switched my attention to them, waiting for my subscription on Mtn to expire. Well, it expired yesterday, and I quickly went for glo.
But to my utmost dismay, after recharging, dialing *777# and selecting 'N1000=4GB 30 days' plan, all I saw was about 1.6GB. Guys, has anyone subscribed successfully and get the 4GB? Want to know if my case is different.
Their customer care is yet to receive my call.

Bro, it's not a scam but a reality. That's the plan I'm currently on.

The 4GB is not given to first time subscribers but to subscribers whose data plan are autorenewed, and those who subscribe again within 3 days of the expiration of their first subscription.

That means you get only 1.6GB on first time subscription and the 4GB on subsequent subscriptions, once you fulfill the conditions.

Please Nigerians should be careful on what they share with the public. Always make sure you have the full details before criticizing anything.
Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Stephaustin:

Bro, it's not a scam but a reality. That's the plan I'm currently on.

The 4GB is not given to first time subscribers but to subscribers whose data plan are autorenewed, and those who subscribe again within 3 days of the expiration of their first subscription.

That means you get only 1.6GB on first time subscription and the 4GB on subsequent subscriptions, once you fulfill the conditions.

Please Nigerians should be careful on what they share with the public. Always make sure you have the full details before criticizing anything.
Thanks for the enlightenment. Didn't see those terms and conditions.
Only asked a question bro. Never criticised.
Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
bisi16:
Yes. I got 2.4gig extra few mins after. Just chill.
Ok. Thanks. Waiting for mine then
Re: The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? by Stephaustin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Thanks for the enlightenment. Didn't see those terms and conditions.
Only asked a question bro. Never criticised.

Oh!
I'm really very sorry if that got you offended: I neither intended to offend or criticise you.

I was just trying to give advice to my fellow Nigerians.

Again, I'm sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite C50 Corei3 For Urgent Sales #45'000 / How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles / Smart Watch / Online Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.