Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom! (539 Views)

✳️❇️✨\Trennix Gives you Financial Peace ~>{Come In & See} ⏮✅✅ / Investment That Pays In 2018 / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom! by picaso313(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
You work as a marketer for a bank or firm.
You are given a target of about N10m to N30m to meet monthly .
Your salary is 50k - 500k
You leave your house very early in the morning.
Work for at least 8hours, receive insults and even get sexually harassed by potential clients .
Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal.
No time for family and friends
Your health is going down and you need to sleep.
No real savings to your name
You can't even afford a vacation
neither can you afford a shopping spree .
No time for hubby/wifey/children/ boo.
Not even time for God.
YET at the end of the day, you make millions for your employer .
My dear, one day your 'engine' will quench out of stress and your employer will quietly replace you.
Why not use all that ginger in building something worthwhile for yourself?
With more pay and less stress.
It's not all about HARDWORK but SMARTWORK
There is Good news for you
Contact me on 08034477635 or watsapp me on the same line as I will always inform you when this opportunity is in your neighborhood.
NOTE:- PLS DONT DROP YOUR WATSAPP LINE HERE.FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. THANKS
Re: An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Are u in a bitcoin?

Im so interested to know about cryptocurrency..i wanna learn more about this..tnx
Re: An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom! by adomuwiner(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Trading For Beginners: A Guide To Cryptocurrency Trading E.g BTC / Cryptocurency / Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.