Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Siezed International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Siezed International Passport (1041 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siezed International Passport by NmeriEkele(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Good morning everyone, I submitted my international passport for a visa at the serbian embassy. It's now getting to 5 months now and I have not been issued or denied visa, nor have I heard from them and I need to use my passport for other urgent needs, as it looks it seems they have seized my passport or something like that I can't tell. My question is that will I be given my passport back if I go to the embassy and eventually am not given, what actions do I take.. Please your contributions are urgently needed as it is urgent.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Siezed International Passport by AntiWailer: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2017
You need to write them to return your passport that you need it for another trip.

It has to be a formal letter.

Also make sure they have not passed the number of days they claimed passport can spend with them if not, hey might just deny you the visa outrightly
Re: Siezed International Passport by NmeriEkele(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
You need to write them to return your passport that you need it for another trip.

It has to be a formal letter.

Also make sure they have not passed the number of days they claimed passport can spend with them if not, hey might just deny you the visa outrightly

I already sent my agent to retrieve the passport back for other trips, but he was told that they can't give out the passport until they have made a decision on my visa application, I don't know how long it takes an embassy to make a decision on an application
Re: Siezed International Passport by mavinc4u(f): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2017
NmeriEkele:

I already sent my agent to retrieve the passport back for other trips, but he was told that they can't give out the passport until they have made a decision on my visa application, I don't know how long it takes an embassy to make a decision on an application

This one is strong. Are you sure the agent is telling you the truth? It takes 1day - 3months for visa to be ready according to embassy involve. Find out from the embassy by mailing them yourself.
Re: Siezed International Passport by NmeriEkele(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

This one is strong. Are you sure the agent is telling you the truth? It takes 1day - 3months for visa to be ready according to embassy involve. Find out from the embassy by mailing them yourself.
I already sent out a mail, yet more reply
Am thinking of going to the embassy my self to see if it will be given to me
Re: Siezed International Passport by mavinc4u(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
NmeriEkele:

I already sent out a mail, yet more reply
Am thinking of going to the embassy my self to see if it will be given to me

Please go and find out things by yourself. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Overland Airways / Photo News: Newly Dualised Emure – Owo Road In Ondo State / MUST READ For Those Wanting To Leave Nija At All Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.