Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. (814 Views)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
According to a Twitter user, Laura, she mistakenly called Bobrisky on Snapchat and he showed her he was not up for that kine nonsense!! LOL The Lady didn’t get mad though, as she had pity on him by saying that was his only defense mechanism due to the abuses that come his way on a daily....However one of Laura’s follower said ;
I wonder wtf u looking at in bobrisky snap in this first place
and Laura fired back with hot peppersoup as she said ;

Baby boy, you could’ve scrolled past. Please get out of my mentions
Then he apologized ;

Lol my bad sorry dear didn’t mean to be rude �
The drama we see on social media everyday mehn…

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2017
more

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2017
ATTENTION.....AT EASE seeeekers

Cake Baking and decorations full course training pdf and videos download free....check my profile
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by kingxsamz(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2017
bobrisky oh, the girl oh,the boy oh,their phone, both snapchat and twitter, they are all mad

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by sinaj(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Iyam not evn understanding

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Female User Who Called Him By Mistake.. by queensera(f): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waje Steps Out In Egyptian Inspired Outfit / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa, Ycee, Mr Eazi Party With DJ Cuppy At “cactus- Pics / Sad! Nollywood Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.